Banana Boats in Bahamas

darladelight

In Freeport try http://www.oceanmotionbahamas.com/ just take a cab ride to Port Lucaya area, there are better shops for soveniers over there as well! Here are some thing to do in Nassau http://www.bahamasexperiencetours.com/tourlist.html it's cheaper to book your own shore excursions ahead of time, plus you don't have to wait in line on the boat when you could be having fun!

I thought I was the only one going on this cruise, I posted on roll call a couple of days ago and no one has repied yet:(

Hope this helps, have fun!!:)

• 3 weeks later...
Hello, I was wondering if anyone had an thoughts on a good place for a banana boat ride. We will be in Freeport (8 hours) and Nassau over night. Any companies to suggest or companies not to suggest are appreciated.

The hotel beaches all have banana boat vendors as well as the public beach at Paradise Island (Cabbage Beach). Cost is about $10-12 pp.

Cabbage Beach is a little rougher ride - as Cable Beach a bit calmer.

Hi, Scubagirrl! My friends and I are going to be in Nassau in March and we really want to do parasailing. Would you recommend doing it at Cable Beach or Cabbage Beach? Do you know how much it is approximately? Are there just vendors at both beaches who we can do it with? Thanks so much!

Hi, Scubagirrl! My friends and I are going to be in Nassau in March and we really want to do parasailing. Would you recommend doing it at Cable Beach or Cabbage Beach? Do you know how much it is approximately? Are there just vendors at both beaches who we can do it with? Thanks so much!

Vendors will be on both beachs.. cable beach is sometimes cheaper.

Usually runs between $60 and $80 depends on the weather and time of day. Late day you'll get more bargains.

Thanks scubagirrl! If we want to parasail at Cable Beach we'll have to pay the $15 resort fee right? We're going to be at Nassau from 8am-midnight, so I guess parasailing around 4 or 5 will be cheaper? There will be 10 of us, will bargaining work with these vendors? Thanks!

Archived