time to burn

ccletzgo

taking a red eye to fll. renting a car to drive to the intercontinental. Check in is 3, or 4.

what can we do? is there a lazy beach to visit? Will have a car full of luggage so we wont want to park or leave it just anywhere, but if we could go to a beach and lay around that would be nice.

any direction would be much appreciated!

Well, you might be lucky and your hotel might have early check in. OR at the very least you can go to your hotel and leave your luggage with the porters. That is exactly what I'm doing next month because I arrive mid morning.

Well, you might be lucky and your hotel might have early check in. OR at the very least you can go to your hotel and leave your luggage with the porters. That is exactly what I'm doing next month because I arrive mid morning.

good idea! About the luggage, thank you. I have checked about early check in and they said, no, they are full. i can always check again when we get there, but we land in fll at 5:30 a.m.:eek:

Well good luck with that. Definitely go drop it off with the porters though (expect to leave a tip). I do that all the time with hotels when I have an early arrival.

Also, even though they said they are completely full, you may want to stop by early afternoon (if you are near there) to see if your room is ready yet. A lot of times, they will start letting people checkin once the rooms are clean, and if a lot of people checked out early that morning...

Archived