RCCL Eastern Cruise - Less than 7 Nights?

CruzAgn

Hi All,

I have always sailed 7 nights. However, this time I can't. So, I have a question. Why doesn't RCCL do 5 night eastern itineraries? Any ideas?

Also, I am looking at Enchantment's western itineraries. Which islands do you recommend out of the western bunch? :confused:

Not enough time? Not enough interest?

Since I have to fly into any Florida port, it's just not worth the trip to do less than 7 days, for me. I could drive to Baltimore or Norfolk, but they don't go anywhere I care to go!!! I wish these ports would host cruises to points further south!!!

I agree about the shorter Eastern Caribbean cruises. Carnival's Elation does a 5 day that goes to the Turks & Caicos. I personally like the Eastern Caribbean better than the Western Caribbean as a whole. The only bad part is that Carnival owns the Grand Turk dock, so RCI ships couldn't go there. I wonder where else the cruises could start so a 5 day Eastern Caribbean cruise could be possible?

Derek

As far as only 1 or 2 ports, there are western itineraries with 2 at sea days and 2 ports - Enchantment 5 day in Oct 07. I wish they would do the same on the eastern side. One day at sea, St. Thomas and St. Maarten OR St. Thomas and San Juan, etc. then another day at sea to get back.

Any suggestions on the western side?

As far as only 1 or 2 ports, there are western itineraries with 2 at sea days and 2 ports - Enchantment 5 day in Oct 07. I wish they would do the same on the eastern side. One day at sea, St. Thomas and St. Maarten OR St. Thomas and San Juan, etc. then another day at sea to get back.

Any suggestions on the western side?

My favorite Western Caribbean islands are Grand Cayman and Labadee. Ocho Rios wasn't too bad, but not my favorite. Personally, I would take the Enchantment 5-Day that goes to Ocho Rios and Grand Cayman. The other itinerary with Belize seemed cool, but I can't comment on that because I've never been there. On our last cruise Cozumel was a nightmare for us. It was mostly due to the weather and the excursion, but that is another long, comical, pitful story. I've others say they loved Cozumel so please take my thoughts with a grain of salt. Hope this helps!

Derek

Archived