Back from most recent Rhapsody cruise

I know we all talk about ships and food and ports but this time, what made the week special were the people onboard.

Great tablemates, great acquaintances made, friendly smiling faces....it could not have been better!

A surprise was having NELSON onboard...The twin sons of Ricky Nelson performed....a great well structured show, an impromtu concert in the atrium, and nightly participation in Kamakazi Kareouke!

Again, the food is so dramatically improved from early 06, the service was up to its usual high standards.

New CD..ABE..This guy is just plain good at his job! Clever, personable and everywhere!

Thanks RCI for another great cruise! Yes, we are Loyal to Royal!!

I know we all talk about ships and food and ports but this time, what made the week special were the people onboard.

Great tablemates, great acquaintances made, friendly smiling faces....it could not have been better!

A surprise was having NELSON onboard...The twin sons of Ricky Nelson performed....a great well structured show, an impromtu concert in the atrium, and nightly participation in Kamakazi Kareouke!

Again, the food is so dramatically improved from early 06, the service was up to its usual high standards.

New CD..ABE..This guy is just plain good at his job! Clever, personable and everywhere!

Ugh, I hope Nelson is on in June!!! I had the biggest crush on Matthew Nelson :) Glad you had a good time.

We were on the Dec. 17th sailing and I agree with your comments, especially about CD Abe - the guy is good!!!

Yes, we thought Abe did a nice job too. I agree, Jim, our last Rhapsody cruise was our best yet and it was completely because of the passengers we met and the staff we interacted with. We too are booked on the 8/26 cruise - it will be sad to say goodbye to Rhapsody. Should be an interesting week since that is the last "regular" sailing from Galveston.

Archived