Anyone Get An X Online Survey?

kitty9

Have any of you received an online survey from X? I just checked my email and there was one from X. I just thought it was another one of their advertising emails, but it was a very detailed survey. It took about 10 minutes to complete. I wondered if X actually read these things and act on the results. Most of the questions pertained to our November cruise on Constellation. It was a very detailed survey and asked you to rank a number of different things on the ship.

Have any of you received an online survey from X? I just checked my email and there was one from X. I just thought it was another one of their advertising emails, but it was a very detailed survey. It took about 10 minutes to complete. I wondered if X actually read these things and act on the results. Most of the questions pertained to our November cruise on Constellation. It was a very detailed survey and asked you to rank a number of different things on the ship.

Hi Kitty !

We were also on Constellation in November. While I personally did not get it, another family member did get the survey about 2 weeks ago. I was there when they filled it out online. I was surprised to see Celebrity asking such detailed questions, but I was pleased they did. As for your question asking if they read it... I sure hope so. If not, they are wasting a lot of money !

I suspect they only sent it out to a small group of passengers, as we have not heard anything from others. I hope Celebrity will send future surverys to a larger sampling of passengers from various ships and sailings. IMHO, this would be a good move by Celebrity.

We sailed the Millennium 12/17/06, and I filled out a detailed survey they sent via emial last week. We are Elite members, and it was interesting they had a box to check if you would allow part of your answers to be published and made public.

Enjoy!

Kel

I also received a survey after my April cruise on Constellation. It was just my third cruise with Celebrity. I cruised on the Century in 2002 and after that cruise I was e-mailed a survey and became part of a year long survey group. This was prior to Celebrity Xpedition and Concierge Class. Many of the questions as the months went along dealt with what amenities would be important for me if another level of cabin were offered, how much would I be willing to pay, etc. (CC Class) They were multiple choice questions and in the end there was always room for comments. Later in the year there were questions about Xpedition. Would you be interested in a smaller ship going to exotic locations, etc. The ship was was not named at the time and that was a multiple choice. There also was a section with questions on the Galapagos Islands and other locations. It was quiet interesting to be a part of.

We also received an email survey , having cruised on the Century 12/11.

I was very impressed, also, by the level of detail and hope they use it effectively.

This was different than the previous poster experienced as it pertained to

the cruise experience only.

Tom

It appears they do. On my next Celebrity cruise, many of the amenities questioned were in effect, such as CC Class, champagne upon embarkation, sherbet by the pool, etc. which were not in effect in 2002. Both times the questions were a mixture of multiple choice and questions such as on a scale of 1-5, 5 being most agreeable/most important, etc., how do you feel about/like (whatever it is !) .... It is good to know that they do take into consideration what their passengers want.

I was a first time Celebrity cruiser and got a survey shortly after our Millennium cruise in October. There were things that I was not happy with on the cruise and wrote about that on the comment card and also had some lower scores to give on the survey. After the survey I was asked for more details about those parts of the Celebrity experience that I was not happy with--so something triggered a follow up.

I wasn't asked for any clarification on those points that I graded favorably.

On the other hand a few weeks before Christmas I asked both Celebrity and Captains Clib about trying to buy one of the general "ports" DVDs for a present. I just got a response yesterday--no biggie but sort of annoying.

Am really looking forward to the Galaxy in a few weeks now that I have a more realistic idea about the Celebrity experience.

I'm an Elite member also, and for our November Constellation sailing the two areas that I gave very negative remarks about on the onboard questionaire was how the food had declined and the really bad TV selections. Everything else I marked as excellent. I was surprised by how detailed the online survey was. Perhaps they select a percentage of customers who do the express pass and send them the online survey. That way they know which passengers have computers. It's probably a random survey.

Archived