AOS 09/02/07 Southern Caribbean

TMarie

Hello!

My boyfriend and I are planning to go on the Adventure of the Seas on September 2nd, 2007. This will be his first cruise ever, and the first cruise for me without my family. So of course I had several questions:

1. What is the best method for booking a cruise? Where are the best prices usually found?

2. Can anyone recommend a hotel near the pier in Puerto Rico?

3. What differences should I expect to see between cruises in June and September? I am assuming there will be less children- not that I mind children in the slightest bit, but I am worried that the boat will be empty...

4. Does anyone have any tips for a couple on their first romantic getaway cruise?

Thanks for all the help!

Marie

I always book directly through RCI--it's the easiest way to do it, and you can call them directly if you have questions or want to make changes.

Don't worry--the ship won't be empty! Although, I prefer not to sail on a "full" ship--you get more individualized attention with less folks onboard! Other than it being hurricane season, you shouldn't see much difference--maybe less humidity in the southern climes???

What tips do you need for romance? Just enjoy each other's company!

I always book directly through RCI--it's the easiest way to do it, and you can call them directly if you have questions or want to make changes.

Don't worry--the ship won't be empty! Although, I prefer not to sail on a "full" ship--you get more individualized attention with less folks onboard! Other than it being hurricane season, you shouldn't see much difference--maybe less humidity in the southern climes???

What tips do you need for romance? Just enjoy each other's company!

I completely forgot about hurricane season! I went on a cruise a couple of years back in September and we didnt have any problem...but that was Pre Katrina...so i guess this means a new thread....

To go on a cruise during hurricane season- or not?

Archived