Best place to rent chairs on Seven Mile Beach?

CruiseDiva0319

Chairs at Sea Grape Beach are $10.00 which includes a bottle of water or a soft drink. Clean restrooms, outside showers, food and alcohol. Very little shade here but you could walk down the beach about 100 yds to some shade trees. There is also swings and slides for the kids at this location.

Taxi fare is about $5 per person each way. Give yourself 30 minutes to get back to the pier as the traffic gets very congested in the afternoon.:)

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1329528261067511886mRPZLu

:cool: :cool:

Chairs at Sea Grape Beach are $10.00 which includes a bottle of water or a soft drink. Clean restrooms, outside showers, food and alcohol. Very little shade here but you could walk down the beach about 100 yds to some shade trees. There is also swings and slides for the kids at this location.

Taxi fare is about $5 per person each way. Give yourself 30 minutes to get back to the pier as the traffic gets very congested in the afternoon.:)

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/1329528261067511886mRPZLu

:cool: i WAS VERY SURPRIZED TO SEE THE FIRST PICTURE OF YOU WITH THE MAN AT SEA GRAPE I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT YOU LOOK EXACTLY LIKE MY MOTHER WHAT WAS THE COST OF DRINKS AT SEA GRAPE AND HOW ABOUT THE FOOD HOW WAS THE SNORKLING THANK YOU

That's not me in the pic. I found the pic out on the web just to show the op what the beach looks like.

This is a sandy beach and the snorkeling is only fair. There is a small reef or rock formation about 100 yds up the beach and a short swim to reach it.

Drinks are about $6-$8 on average, never had their food.

Sorry about the confusion with a different sign on id. My spouse was logged in to CC.

We were at Sea Grapes last Monday. They rented us lounge chairs for 8 dollars a piece and water/cokes were 2$. The shower/restrooms were clean. Day was wonderful, beautiful water and sun! It was 5 dollars/person there and back.

Archived