Fare Watcher for International Flights??

pa_heather

Does anyone know of a site that has a fare watcher-type feature for international flights? I've used the Travelocity fare watcher for years for domestic travel, but now that I'm starting to look at flights from Philadelphia to London, I've found that their fare watcher doesn't work for international flights. Thanks. :)

Kayak.com allows one to set up a "fare watch" email system. After going to their home page click Buzz and then "Show Best Fares". You will be presented with options to get this information in the future by email. You can also watch international fares at Tripstalker.com.

Does anyone know of a site that has a fare watcher-type feature for international flights? I've used the Travelocity fare watcher for years for domestic travel, but now that I'm starting to look at flights from Philadelphia to London, I've found that their fare watcher doesn't work for international flights. Thanks. :)

Orbitz fare alert service: http://www.orbitz.com/App/InitDealEdit

Farecompare email alert service: http://www.farecompare.com/email/index.htm

• 2 weeks later...

I know it's not to London, but I just booked Cleveland to Amsterdam for my husband and myself today on USAirways for 550 roundtrip. The cruise line wanted 1230. Check it out if you have a chance.

Terry

• 2 weeks later...

Archived