Online Immigration form includes credit card info??

happy cruzer

When I went to the online Immigration form on the Princess website, I was asked for my credit card info. I am a bit nervous giving it there and early.

Can you just do it at the ship? Does it delay anything?

Thanks in advance to the experienced Princess cruisers for advice in this area!

It means that you won't be able to print out your boarding pass. When you go check in, you'll need to produce your credit card and identification, making your check-in longer than otherwise. If you're concerned about giving them your credit card, give it to your TA and have them print out your boarding pass.

I believe that once you have given your credit card # for the immigration form it is recorded then partially erased, it does not appear in full on the form.

I stand to be corrected on this but I think this is what happens. Princess is a very safe site to use but I do understand the feeling about disclosing CC #s.

These days you have to be so careful, it is a shame we are living in an age where you have to look over your shoulder all the time.

Archived