Mexican Riviera Port Review – 12/31/06 Carnival Pride

suziehmkr

Hi Ron! Great to hear from you!!

That was a great video - did you film all of that? Brings back fun memories, that is for sure!!!

Speaking of planning for shows... we just started the planning for our Ho'ike that will be in October! Lots of work, but fun!

Hi Tina,

I didn't film any of it. I just edited the DVD I bought that day. If you didn't buy it, and want it, I could send you a copy. From now on I will be carrying my video camera on my trips. Editing it brought back all the fun!

Speaking of DVDs and shows, the Makaha Sons are making a DVD from their Sunday perormance at our theatre. We put in a lot of work for it and I will be interested to see how it comes out.

Good luck with the Ho'ike!

Ron

Hi Tina,

I didn't film any of it. I just edited the DVD I bought that day. If you didn't buy it, and want it, I could send you a copy.

Hi Ron!

If you don't mine, I would LOVE a copy! We got the photos, but didn't get the DVD and of course, I regretted it later. Isn't that always the case? I don't mind sending some $$ your way.

Mahalo!

Hi Ron!

If you don't mine, I would LOVE a copy! We got the photos, but didn't get the DVD and of course, I regretted it later. Isn't that always the case? I don't mind sending some $$ your way.

Mahalo!

Hi Tina,

I will make you a copy. Send me your address and I will mail it to you. My email is ron [ at ] ronrythm.com. I will be copying some other DVDs (work stuff) and one more is easy. It's not very long, but fun.

Enjoy

Ron

Thank you all for the pictures and information! Our family of four (wife and I, son (10) and daughter (7)) are taking the PV canopy tour with Vallerta in less than three weeks. We're cruising on the Dawn Princess and the literature says we'll be in port from 9:00am-6:00pm.

Does anyone know if that's port time? We booked the canopy tour for 11:00am (local). Is that enough time?

Thanks!

Jeff

Once you get off the ship, walk out past the white cabs and exit the gates... catch a yellow cab out on the street (they cost less since they are not government cabs) - I honestly don't remember how much it was... like $10?? That sounds about right. Just tell them that you want to go to the Los Veranos Office and they know right where to go. It was like 15-20 minutes by cab because of the traffic. Riding in a cab in PV is an excursion all on it's own! ;)

Have a wonderful trip! We are already planning our 3rd time on the itinerary and 2nd time on the Pride. DD doesn't know we are going! Planning is one of my favorite things to do!

Feel free to ask if you have any other questions.

Archived