putting beds together?

lunyma

Never put 3 together but when they put the 2 beds together to make a queen you get queen bedding.

Thanks, Shoreguy... Guess I didn't have enough coffee this morning. I meant to say 2 twins... NOT 3...

I'm curious about this subject...How is it sleeping on two twin beds pushed together? I imagine that it is not fun and someone (like myself) who sleeps in the middle of the bed would be falling through the crack at night..For this reason I want to pay more money for a room with a real queen sized bed like on the Carnival ships...Someone please clear this up for me :)

In 7 NCL cruises on 5 different ships we only had problems with the twin beds not staying together right once. That was on the former NCL Sea. Beds were not clipped together right.

Our cruise on the Norway was another story, however. We had a very small inside cabin. The two twins were configured in an ``L'' shape with the night stand in between. The shape and size of the room prevented the two beds to be side by side. DH & I both agree that that was one of our more interesting cruises.;)

Dianne

May I ask, whom do you request that you prefer twin or queen beds and is there a charge for egg crate mattresses? Also, does anyone know if the cabins are each equipped with individual room temperature settings that you can program yourself? Thank you. :)

May I ask, whom do you request that you prefer twin or queen beds and is there a charge for egg crate mattresses? Also, does anyone know if the cabins are each equipped with individual room temperature settings that you can program yourself? Thank you. :)

You would ask your cabin steward to change the configuration of your beds, and also for an *egg crate mattress*, although I don't know if NCL has these. Every individual cabin should have their own temperature control. On *most* ships I've been on, the control was on the ceiling.

You would ask your cabin steward to change the configuration of your beds, and also for an *egg crate mattress*, although I don't know if NCL has these. Every individual cabin should have their own temperature control. On *most* ships I've been on, the control was on the ceiling.

On the Star the cabin control was right on the wall by the bathroom. Very convenient. Ask your room steward for an egg crate mattress as soon as you see him. I have heard they run out fast. Have a great trip!!!

Archived