How long in Copenhagen?

highworth

We are on a Celebrity Baltic cruise this June. Can anyone who has previously done this cruise tell me how long they were docked at Copenhagen. The time indicates that we arrive at 12pm on the 27th and leave at 6am on the 28th. We then arrive iat Helsingborg at 9am. Is it right to assume it is an overnight stop here or not?

Many thanks for your help.

All the calendars I looked at say the Connie is there overnight--Helsingborg is close! But check to see when you must be on-board--it could be they (or port officials) don't want people straggling back at 4am.

I was on the ship last year (in July/August), but we had overnights in St. Petersburg and Stockholm, and only had from noon to midnight in Copenhagen. BTW, as we pulled into the harbor there, we found out we couldn't dock at the Langelinie pier--we were swithched to Frihavn, not nearly as convenient as it is farther out and very industrial. This would really matter only if you had made arrangements for someone to meet you--we watched from on-deck as the tour buses and cabs, etc. scrambled to get from Langelinie where they had parked, to Frihavn! There is an S-Tog (or Bahn?), station not too far from Frihavn, but ask how to get there because you have to use a certain street to find the break in the tracks.

You may want to research the area around Helsingborg--there are several museums a short train ride away.

Happy Cruising

Archived