Many British on Seadream???

UK family

Just wondering if anyone would know what the percentage of British Passengers would be on Seadream please? - Thinking of the Med rather than the Caribbean..

Any reviews/tips etc from British passengers would be very helpful,thank you.:) Oh! and also are there many children onboard as we are at the stage now of relishing adult time! ?thanks

UK family...

On my one week cruise from Barcelona to Seville in October there were several guests from Britain, can't give an exact number but perhaps 10-12. Other Europeans too, quite a few Scandinavians, a few Canadians if I remember correctly. Probably half were American...

The crossing from Tenerife to Rio was very different; majority were Europeans and the largest groups were from Britain and Scandinavia, with less from Canada, the US, and Brazil. One of the officers told me that there were only 20 Americans on board, the smallest number they'd ever had on one of their cruises.

I think we had 8 from the UK on the SeaDream I last week in South America. You will find more in the Med. as well as other northern European countries. It's great fun to mix up all the nationalities.

Archived