Show times on the Maasdam

Amber14

When are show times on the Maasdam?

If you have late seating dinner, are the shows before or after dinner or does it depend on the night?

Any info would be greatly appreciated. We usually go to most of the shows but have always had early dinner seating. This time we have late seating and are wondering if shows will start at 10:30 or later.

Thanks!

If they're like the Veendam, usually the show for the Early seating is at 8:30, and for the Late seating at 10:15. However, sometimes the show for the Late seating will be at 6:30p, as it is on Indonesian crew show night for all at 11:15p.

So, it seems that shows are after dinner except for the last night when they are before dinner? Is that about right?

Also, to JYGresham, I would like to know about movies also. It sounds fun to go to a movie on a ship and I would hope that they would offer them at various times all day and all night. :rolleyes:

So, it seems that shows are after dinner except for the last night when they are before dinner? Is that about right?

Also, to JYGresham, I would like to know about movies also. It sounds fun to go to a movie on a ship and I would hope that they would offer them at various times all day and all night. :rolleyes:

On the Veendam in Dec the movies were shown in the Wajang Theater either 3 or 4 times per day, at times that varied from 12:30p to 11:15p. The theatre is also the Culinary Arts Center for demos and classes, and it is used for other things too. We had:

Mission Impossible III, 5:45p, 8:00p, 10:15p (embarkation day)

Superman Returns, 2:30p, 6:00p, 9:15p

Pirates of the Carib, 3:45, 7:30, 10:15

DaVinci Code, 1:00, 5:45, 8:30, 11:15

You, Me, & Dupree 12:30, 2:45, 8:00

Little Miss Sunshine 12:30, 2:45, 8:00, 10:00

Lady In The Water 3:45, 5:45, 8:00, 10:00p

We cruised last spring on the Veendam (the sister ship to the Maasdam) and had the late sitting. At that time the ' Production shows ' were before dinner while the individual entertainers were after dinner. I expect it is related to the performance time for each show. :confused:

Archived