What time expected to be off Diamond

ColoradoCruiseAddict

disembarkation on the princess is a madhouse. noone disembarks with their group and about 1/2 the ship signs up for "express" disembarkation. As a result, there is a ridiculous taking over the ship in the morning.

You shouldn't have any issue getting a 3:30 flight so I would advise you to sleep in and head down around 10:30 or 11.

doublesuited, so how long can you stay on the Diamond before you are asked to leave? We don't have a flight until the next day. Still looking at what to do the afternoon of disembarkation. I was wondering whether the DoubleTree which has free shuttles to the port would allow you to take their shuttle back to the hotel. Even if we can't check in maybe we could leave our luggage.

disembarkation on the princess is a madhouse. noone disembarks with their group and about 1/2 the ship signs up for "express" disembarkation. As a result, there is a ridiculous taking over the ship in the morning.
I guess this depends on the ship. On the Sapphire Princess a year ago and the Sea Princess this past summer, there were two staff at the exit who checked each person's color and number and turned away anyone without that color. Also, they did not allow anyone to stand or sit around within 25 - 30 feet of the exit. It was very organized.

Archived