Leaving on AOS on 1-28-Do you want me to post LIVE?

cme4ltc

xansx: at the top of every page there is info on the meet and mingle. Basically it is a private party for cruise critic junkies, on the ship, Usually it is on the 1st sea day. This is just a good way to meet others that you have been typing to these past couple of months. You don't have to go to the M&M, but I have heard that they are a blast. Please, just register.(you will need your reservation number) If you have any questions, post away!

I have lived on these boards since booking this cruise (Sept, 07). I really enjoyed byreallylow's reports. Would you be interested in live postings? If so, shoot me your questions before I leave so I can reply quicker. As I have read here, the internet can be slooooooooooooooooow, so it would be helpful to have the questions printed out prior to our sailing. I will do my very best to answer each and every question that is asked.

Happy sailings to all:)

Terri

Terri, Thanks for the kind words! I look forward to your posts - it does become an obsession, but if your mate does not have too much trouble with you, then I'd say go for it if it increases your enjoyment!:)

I'll be posting live from Freedom over Valentines Day, so that should be fun!

BRL

I have lived on these boards since booking this cruise (Sept, 07). I really enjoyed byreallylow's reports. Would you be interested in live postings? If so, shoot me your questions before I leave so I can reply quicker. As I have read here, the internet can be slooooooooooooooooow, so it would be helpful to have the questions printed out prior to our sailing. I will do my very best to answer each and every question that is asked.

Happy sailings to all:)

Terri

Terri, Thanks for the kind words! I look forward to your posts - it does become an obsession, but if your mate does not have too much trouble with you, then I'd say go for it if it increases your enjoyment!:)

I'll be posting live from Freedom over Valentines Day, so that should be fun!

BRL

Hello, (new to message board).

First time travelling on AOS and booked some time ago but just found critic board and it makes me really nervous now. Sounds as if I chose a cruise that will be loud and full of rude people? I am not a snob.. I just enjoyed my cruise on RCC in Sept. on Enchantmet of the Seas and it was glorious, I just don't want something like that on a daily basis to ruin my holiday or I'll never get my husband on the next boat in Sept08. I just thought since the last boat was small, we would try a bigger boat. Aruba is our favorite island and it all sounded great.

Any help out there as to what I should really expect?

Maybe we will meet, I have not yet signed up yet.

My daughter just starting working on AOS in December and hasn't had

any negative things to say about the passengers although I'm not sure

how much interaction she has. She is a singer in the shows. I will be going

on the cruise the week of 3/25 and I'm looking forward to it. If any of you

board members go on AOS and happen to see the shows, tell Danielle her

mom says hi ........

we have a thread going for 3/25 Adventure. Please sign up for the meet and mingle. It's lots of fun.

Dani'smom

We had a friend who was a singer/dancer on RCCL many years ago. He was my kids music teacher and decided to take a leave and worked on the ship for 2 years. He said it was very hard to be away from family and very hard work but an experience of a lifetime. He went to Brazil Costa Rica and all over europe. Hope your daughter loves it too. Keep me posted. See you on the cruise

Colbygirl: PLEASE sign up for the Meet & Mingle. We have 24 registered and we just need 1more. That could be You! Then head over to the Roll Call boards and start chatting with those that are sailing on 1-28.

One thinkg I'd like to know if what is the status of the bedding on AOS. I've seen conflicting things but one says they may be doing it soon. Any information you could get on that would be appreciated.

we have just a couple of ???????'s

1.at the pier prior to boarding, we have read about a beverage vendor that sells Bacardi rum. We would like to know if he/she is still there

2. salon prices for up-do'

3.Is there a price for using the sauna and steam room in the Spa area?

We will be sailing on the AOS 4-29-07 on the Eastern Route.:D

Thank you once again for the help. I will be looking forward to your post when you return. Have a safe and enjoyable trip. Don't forget to pack the hand sanitizer.:eek:

Daycare Provider

deppong: My daughter seems to be enjoying the experience so far. She just joined the ship in December after having worked in Branson,MO for two years. She did mention it's a little slower pace than what she's used to. In Branson she did 2 shows a day, 6 days a week and the shows were

2 hours long. On the ship it's not as frequent. One bad part was she couldn't come home for Christmas and other than going on the cruise in March, I wouldn't be able to see her until July. But all in all, it is a good

experience for her.:)

board members go on AOS and happen to see the shows' date=' tell Danielle her

mom says hi ........[/quote']

Mom:

I'll be on board March 4 and my wife and I will look out for her to say hey

• 3 weeks later...

board members go on AOS and happen to see the shows' date=' tell Danielle her

mom says hi ........[/quote']

Which show does your daughter sing in? Are you going to the meet and mingle? How exciting to have a daughter with so much talent!!!!

ATTY:

That would be great is you could say hi to my daughter. She is in both

productions shows (singer) Wednesday & Friday (I understand alot of

people aren't really into production shows) She also sings "jazz" in one

of the lounges and does a 70's theme set on the Promenade. She was a

blonde all her life and then six months ago decided to dye her hair brown

(what was she thinking) but during the stage shows I believe they wear

wigs anyway. Her name is Danielle (not sure if I'm supposed to give out

that info) Regardless of whether you get to meet her or not, have a great

trip.

KSTOCK1:

She is in the production shows as a singer (Wednesday & Friday) and does

several other performances during the week. Welcome show, 70's songs

on the promenade, jazz in one of the lounges.

It is very nice having a daughter who performs, it's certainly enabled me to travel different places to see her, most recently Branson,MO.

As far as Meet & Mingle, Danielle's grandma is going on the cruise as well

and I'm not sure how much she will be able to handle. In fact the day of

the crusie 3/25 is her 77th birthday.

Have a great time.

Archived