What do you do with your towel animals?

gomomgo

• 2 weeks later...

We put them in the window so we can find our room from outside when we are docked. We came in one evening to find a towel man in our bed. He had reading glasses on and a remote control in his hand. (Even the towels are taking over the remotes!)LOL

We put them in the window so we can find our room from outside when we are docked. We came in one evening to find a towel man in our bed. He had reading glasses on and a remote control in his hand. (Even the towels are taking over the remotes!)LOL

This is very cute! Our first and only cruise (so far!) was on the Caribbean Princess last year and I was disappointed to not get the towel animals! A friend told me later that Princess didn't do them :confused:

out of 7 nights , we got the dog, the rabbit, elephant and the alligator. others in the family got a snake and a seal. i was keeping them up on a shelf in the cabin, out of the way. but after 2 days they would disappear.

the night of the alligator, my DH went to the room early..came back and said "you won't believe this one"! won't even give me a hint.

Of Course, you have to take several photo's of the animal by itself, then take photo's with sunglasses, necklaces. Then take photos with yourself, funny ones. Then Hide them either in your Oceanview window, Shelf in the Life Jacket Closet and then bring them out later. Another thing we did when we were in an Oceanview, was that we put them in the window and took a photo from the port to tell us where our room was. If you want to see photo's look at my webshots page and you'll find it.

My little farm animals??

I save them on the lounge/sofa, gather them all together, take pictures of them, let them play....never use them....they play when I am not there......I'm not sure what they talk about when I'm not there......but they multiply each night. They take the place of my Lucy & Misty (dog/kitty) while I am away from home...........however, I never tell Lucy & Misty about my little friends......they would be so upset that I would find entertainment with some friends other than them.....:D

• 1 year later...

When we have room we put them on a shelf-but unfortunately that was only one cruise-there is not enough room to put them on display in most staterooms- so hubby always videos them so we can have them "forever."

I have never had to use any. thre is always plenty of towels in the bathroom-LOL!

When we have room we put them on a shelf-but unfortunately that was only one cruise-there is not enough room to put them on display in most staterooms- so hubby always videos them so we can have them "forever."

I have never had to use any. thre is always plenty of towels in the bathroom-LOL!

Very good idea. I also liked the elmo doll story that I read on another post. That was funny.

• 5 months later...
This is very cute! Our first and only cruise (so far!) was on the Caribbean Princess last year and I was disappointed to not get the towel animals! A friend told me later that Princess didn't do them :confused:

They did last year on the Sea Princess - my kids loved them!

lol

:D

we take pics, of course, then start a zoo on a shelf or the couch or wherever there is room...unfortunately, they often seem to all escape towards the end of the cruise (guess everyone hoarding their towel animals runs the towel supply a little low, lol!).

we have never had the room steward leave them more than a day or two...guess they needed the towels! but they are fun while they last. sometimes we have to work to figure out what animal they are. DD bought a towel folding book and we have gone to towel folding classes on two ships, but its not as much fun to do your own as it is to have them waiting when you get back from dinner. in fact, it is a little disappointing when you don't get one!

Beverly

Archived