Drinks package on board?

twojays

Princess offers a coffee card and a soda sticker that can be purchased. The coffee card is for a limited number of specialty coffees and the soda card is for unlimited foutain soda. Other than that, NO, there are no drink or wine packages offered on Princess.

You can also bring along as much bottled water as you can carry with you onboard (and any other non-alcoholic drink).

You can bring one bottle of wine per princess policy, but many report that they look other way if you bring more.

Princess offers a coffee card and a soda sticker that can be purchased. The coffee card is for a limited number of specialty coffees and the soda card is for unlimited foutain soda. Other than that, NO, there are no drink or wine packages offered on Princess.

I was just researching this when I saw the question posted. I'm trying to find out if juice is included with the soda sticker? TIA. :)

We have brought some of our own for years. I usually put some vodka and rum in water bottles and bring along some mixers. Put everything in ziploc baggies and off we go. We have happy hour in our cabin....that doesn't mean that we don't spend our fair share $ in the lounges and on deck...we do...but it is nice to have a pre-dinner drink in our cabin.

Works for us....

Archived