I'm trying to book, but no response......

c&a'smom

I sent an email 2 days ago about an excursion as well. I have not heard back yet either and I am inquiring about 2/5/07.

So far, I am not worried :) I have used NativeWay in the past and found them to be wonderful and reliable.

I heard back from Sharon today and we are all set! YIPEE!! I'm so excited! I guess I was being too impatient!

I really had to sweet talk some of the people in our group to do this. They still think I'm nuts for wanting to get in the water with the sting rays, but I know we will be fine! :)

I ended up calling and spoke to Sharon directly. We had to take a different tour than we wanted because the Island tour/Stingray tour has a waitlist. They are waiting for conformation from a group of 14.

So we booked the Stingray/Coral Reef tour instead. Should be just as fun.

Not a lot to choose from for the March 6th tours. They were fully booked when I spoke to her for that day, we managed to get the last three spots on the tour we chose.

Archived