Conquest only Questions! Post 'em Here!

ShoMeChiefsFan

They cannot check themselves in and out at 9 but they can at 12 if you sign off on it. The Circle C activities go from noon to midnight (more appropriate for the age) My son loves it and we only see him at meal times or when we tell him there will be a family activity. The crew on the Conquest is FABULOUS!!!

Just a correction...The 9-11 group can sign themselves in and out if you give permission. The 12-14 group does not require permission at all. I'll have a son who turns 10 on our Conquest cruise in February as well as a 13YO in Circle C. We will give the 10 YO permission to sign in and out so he can do activities like scavenger hunts, but we will walk him to the Club to sign in and meet him when he signs out. In all our cruises, we've had great experiences with both Camp Carnival and the teen groups (our oldest son, who no longer cruises with us, loved Club O2 for the older teens).

If anyone has some, please e-mail me at jennjs@aol.com, thanks

thepinklady16 - I will be on the 24th sailing as well. Come join our roll call. There are several people traveling with teens that are part of our roll call. We also have a meet and greet planned for embarkation day at the sky bar after muster. Here is the link to the start of our roll call http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=901208.

Edited by jsmith2531

We will be sailing on Jan 24th out of Galveston to Cozumel, Grand Caymen, and Jamaica. Does anyone have recent Teen capers for this itenerary? Thank you!

No capers, but I have teens hoping there will be lots of teens onboard. I have 2 boys 17 and 14 going and 9 year old girl. You? Come join us on the roll call link she left you above! Great fun group of people!

Hi, 14 of us are traveling on the Conquest in May...I have a few questions:

1) What do ya'll think about the "tiered" effect on the pool deck...most ships that I have been on have a flat deck with a bunch of beach chairs and one upper deck with beach chairs. I have never seen a ship with a tiered deck like this! Good or bad thing?

2) This ships waterslide doesnt go into a pool? Really? Does this made it funner or what are ya'lls thoughts on this?

3) Does the spa offer couples massage? If so, can someone tell me about them? cost etc?

4) Is the "adult only" pool really "adult only?" Is this the pool with the retractable cover over it?

Thanks guys!

1) What do ya'll think about the "tiered" effect on the pool deck...most ships that I have been on have a flat deck with a bunch of beach chairs and one upper deck with beach chairs. I have never seen a ship with a tiered deck like this! Good or bad thing?

Haven't been on the Conquest yet, but the tiered decks are good for being able to see the shenanigans that go on during contests and such on the Lido deck.

2) This ships waterslide doesnt go into a pool? Really? Does this made it funner or what are ya'lls thoughts on this?

I think it would be dangerous to have the slide empty into one of the main pools. It's fun though sliding into the small pool at the end of the ride!

3) Does the spa offer couples massage? If so, can someone tell me about them? cost etc?

4) Is the "adult only" pool really "adult only?" Is this the pool with the retractable cover over it?

Thanks guys!

Please explain this "anytime dining," how to sign up, where to sign up and where it takes place.

As I understand it, "anytime" dining means you show up at the dining room when you're ready to eat rather than at a specific time such as for early dining or late dining. Some people seem to find this works best for them. I think you sign up for this with whoever is handling your reservation, before you sail.

Thanks!!!!

Approx 38 hours until we set sail!!!!

1) What do ya'll think about the "tiered" effect on the pool deck...most ships that I have been on have a flat deck with a bunch of beach chairs and one upper deck with beach chairs. I have never seen a ship with a tiered deck like this! Good or bad thing? At first I didn't like the tiered effect but by the end of the trip I liked it just as much as the flat deck.

2) This ships waterslide doesnt go into a pool? Really? Does this made it funner or what are ya'lls thoughts on this? The slide does not go into a pool. It comes out right next to a pool. I didn't go down the slide but some other girls in my group did and liked it.

3) Does the spa offer couples massage? If so, can someone tell me about them? cost etc? Don't know

4) Is the "adult only" pool really "adult only?" Is this the pool with the retractable cover over it? I never saw any kids in the adult pool area unless getting pizza but we mainly stayed out by the mail pool. And yes it is the pool with the cover over it.

Thanks guys!

Hope this helps

My wife and I are taking the May 23rd cruise on the Conquest. We took our first cruise on there and loved it. We will be booking an inside cabin this time cause we aren't in there that much and would rather have the extra money for more DOD! lol These are the cabins that it is giving us a choice of and was wondering which would be the best for us, as in noise and all. 2290, 2291, 2298, 2299, 2311, 2318, 2322, 2358, 2361, and 2370.:confused: Thanks for the advice in advance.

My wife and I are taking the May 23rd cruise on the Conquest. We took our first cruise on there and loved it. We will be booking an inside cabin this time cause we aren't in there that much and would rather have the extra money for more DOD! lol These are the cabins that it is giving us a choice of and was wondering which would be the best for us, as in noise and all. 2290, 2291, 2298, 2299, 2311, 2318, 2322, 2358, 2361, and 2370.:confused: Thanks for the advice in advance.

Go to http://www.seauonboard.com she has a lot of info on room numbers

Hello everyone, my DW, DS 10 years old, and DD 8 years old are going on our first family cruise. We sail out of Galveston on 2/14/10. We are in cabin 8205, any info on this area of the ship would be appreciated.

Thanks!

My husband and I are taking our first cruise on 2/14/10 as well! We will be across the hall from you in #8206! We are leaving our 3 yr old DD, and 4 yr old DD at home with Grandma and Grandpa! Can't wait to meet you all! :)

• 5 weeks later...

We are sailing on December 19th also. What are the formal night(s)? This will be our first trip on the Conquest and I am trying to learn all I can. Thanks for your help.

Edited by nana3boys
Did not include the Month.

We are booked on a family cruise on the Conquest on 7-4-10. We have booked cabin 9240 (cat 4F two twin & two upper) for our DS, DDIL and their two young sons, all of them are first time cruisers. I saw some photos on another thread of a similar cabin and it really looked tight. Anyone stay in this cabin? Any pics? Comments, please. Thank you.

Elsie:cool: