Conquest only Questions! Post 'em Here!

ShoMeChiefsFan

Lets make 1 thread that is nothing but Conquest only questions, and that way everyone whom has a question about the Conquest, can go straight to this thread, without searching lots of other thread for information!

Does anyone have any copies of the capers?

Menus?

When does Blood Power leave the ship?

Don't have any capers...

Menus are fleetwide and are posted quite often, just do a search and you should be able to find them...

They are leaving in the March/April time frame I believe...

I hope they leave after my cruise....i would really like to hear them...after tall the good reviews on this band....thanks for the suggestions on the search.

My question is ..what happens if we cant tender on an island? I read some where that they offer a small compensation for this, but I wasnt sure if that was true or not? Does the weather have to be REALLY bad? I checked the weather lookout for our cruise next week, and when we go to cayman islands, its supposed to be raining/storming..if its just raining will be most likely be able to go? How do we find out if our excursions are cancelled if we didnt book through carnival?

We're sailing April 8th with 3 kids (8-11). In Jamica, I can't decide between the Jungle river tubing or sunset beach. Also, in Cozumel, we were thinking paradise beach. Would this be too similar to sunset beach day? Grand Cayman, of course, the stingrays....even though we've done this before w/o kids and didn't think it was that big of a deal. Kids will probably get a kick out of it tho.

Thanks for any info.

We were on the Conquest in December for our fifth time. So we are really familiar with this ship. We are hoping that they will change the Las Vegas shows this year. I heard from one of the cruise directors that they change them every five years, and the Conquest is now in her fifth year - so please, give us some new shows! We don't even really like the ones they have, so we are hoping for something better when we go back in December. (Yes, I know - but we are crazy about this ship and the itinerary, and it is so convenient for us.)

Sherryl

We're sailing April 8th with 3 kids (8-11). In Jamica, I can't decide between the Jungle river tubing or sunset beach. Also, in Cozumel, we were thinking paradise beach. Would this be too similar to sunset beach day? Grand Cayman, of course, the stingrays....even though we've done this before w/o kids and didn't think it was that big of a deal. Kids will probably get a kick out of it tho.

Thanks for any info.

We did Sunset Beach and had a blast. We didn't have kids with us however. Sunset Beach is MUCH different than Paradise Beach. Both are my favorite beaches in these respective ports. Sunset Beach has the pools, long stretches of beach, buffet, etc. Plus, it cost you to go there. Paradise Beach is free unless you are doing activities... PB is laid back, great food, great drinks, great service. You can't go wrong with these two beaches. If you are wanting to do something more specifically witih the kids, you might want to do the river tubing. Sunset is really just a beach day.

We did Sunset Beach and had a blast. We didn't have kids with us however. Sunset Beach is MUCH different than Paradise Beach. Both are my favorite beaches in these respective ports. Sunset Beach has the pools, long stretches of beach, buffet, etc. Plus, it cost you to go there. Paradise Beach is free unless you are doing activities... PB is laid back, great food, great drinks, great service. You can't go wrong with these two beaches. If you are wanting to do something more specifically witih the kids, you might want to do the river tubing. Sunset is really just a beach day.

we are going to do the Paradise Beach..and buy those good drinks~ !~~~!~

I've have several questions ... we will be taking the transfer bus from the airport to galveston ... where does the bus drop you off? I'm asking because we want to pick up a few things at Walgreen's (someone posted it was close by). Will we be able to do this?

We are in cabins 6432 & 6436 (upper deck) how noisy is it going to be with the lounges under us and close to the back of the ship - engine noise?

Has anyone done the river tubing? I was wondering how long it takes to get there and back since it's not in MoBay.

Thanks for the info!

I didn't do the jungle rafting, but my parents did. They had fun and I believe it took about 3 or 4 hours. All the tubes were tied together and the tour guide led them around. I don't think they were too keen on that though, couldn't do anything "on your own" in the tube. They did have fun as I said, but they were a little dissapointed in how it was done. Probably would have a better time going to the beach.

Hey, nice to find another #20 fan out there!

As far as the Conquest goes, I was on her in June 06 and can answer any questions any one might have!!!!

Happy Sailing!!!!

I glad to see another Tony Fan! Whcih cabin did you have.....what excursions did you do?

Did you get hounded in Jamaica about buying Pot? Hookers?

I glad to see another Tony Fan! Whcih cabin did you have.....what excursions did you do?

Did you get hounded in Jamaica about buying Pot? Hookers?

Another Stewart fan here!!

The best thing I can tell you about Jamaica is to have a plan. I traveled w/ my two kids and we went to Sunset Beach and were never hassled. It is a really nice place.

KcFanNindy.....I guess I would be IndyFanNarky. GO COLTS!!

I did see "Smoke Johnson" a.k.a. Tony Stewart win the Chili Bowl last weekend in Tulsa. Dude could drive a washing machine if they put tires and a steering wheel on it. It was his 2nd victory there and it is funny to watch how excited he is after winning a $10,000 race.....like he had just won another $1,000,000. He just wants the trophy.

My only concern is where my room is. We are on the Panorama in #1053. This is an inside right on the end next to the stairs and elevators and is the same level as the pool/waterslide. We don't spend much time in our room and we sleep like rocks because we are so tired but has anyone had any problems with rooms in this area?

Hey everyone - I was on the conquest in September. I have capers, TONS of pictures (check em out - http://sgr818.dotphoto.com and go to cruise pictures you'll find onboard the ship pics along with pics from the 3 ports). I'd be happy to answer any questions ya'll have! Happy sailing!

We'll be sailing on the Conquest April 15 and are so very excited. Thank you for sharing your photos. (The only drawback about sailing on a Sunday - I'll miss the Nextel Cup Race - Go Dale, Jr!!!)

We'll be sailing on the Conquest April 15 and are so very excited. Thank you for sharing your photos. (The only drawback about sailing on a Sunday - I'll miss the Nextel Cup Race - Go Dale, Jr!!!)

****Off Topic***

I use to be a DEI Fan until they let go, of Waltrip, and then Waltrip lost me as a fan when he signed up with Toyota....i still have American Values!!!

Also thanks for the photos!

I did see "Smoke Johnson" a.k.a. Tony Stewart win the Chili Bowl last weekend in Tulsa. Dude could drive a washing machine if they put tires and a steering wheel on it. It was his 2nd victory there and it is funny to watch how excited he is after winning a $10,000 race.....like he had just won another $1,000,000. He just wants the trophy.

My only concern is where my room is. We are on the Panorama in #1053. This is an inside right on the end next to the stairs and elevators and is the same level as the pool/waterslide. We don't spend much time in our room and we sleep like rocks because we are so tired but has anyone had any problems with rooms in this area?

i like what he brings to the racing arena....and even like Carnival even more for taking me as member of their ship for a week!

I got assigned to Lido #9240. I would be interested in hearing if anyone has stayed in this room?