Cruise Director on Liberty of the Seas?

ryzmom

What happens sometimes with the captains / CDs taking out the new ships is that they have to do so much work on the ship before it starts sailing revenue cruises that by the time the maiden voyage comes around, they're just about at the end of their contract... so it wouldn't be terribly surprising if Ken or Captain Zini go on vacation shortly after Liberty's inaugural.

Hopefully someone will ultimately be able to provide us with some more definite information.

What happens sometimes with the captains / CDs taking out the new ships is that they have to do so much work on the ship before it starts sailing revenue cruises that by the time the maiden voyage comes around, they're just about at the end of their contract... so it wouldn't be terribly surprising if Ken or Captain Zini go on vacation shortly after Liberty's inaugural.

Hopefully someone will ultimately be able to provide us with some more definite information.

That is what I was thinking.

How much longer was he on the Freedom after the inaugural? It wasn't too much longer, was it?

I called the C&A desk asking who my cruise director would be in May, and they told me that they couldn't tell me due to security and safety reasons.

:) The contracts of the CD , Captain or other crew is the same length if they are in drydock getting a new ship ready or cruising while the ship is full with guests. It ends when they find a replacement for you so it may be a bit longer or a little shorter depending on how the scheduling goes.

You will enjoy Ken as I've worked with him and Captain Zini is amazing and a dear friend of mine.

Enjoy your cruise !!!

Christine

Ken took out Freedom and then went on Vacation for a while and was then back. He was our CD on our October 1st cruise on Freedom. Wish it would have been someone else.

He ruined quest as he allowed kids to stay and toned down quest to appeal to kids as well.

I like Ken...we had him as CD twice.

Does anyone know how long he was originally on Freedom...was it one month....two months..etc until he took vacation??

We are sailing June 30th and wonder if he'll still be there.

Thanks.

Archived