5 Left Behind At Grand Caymen

I was on last tender to Radiance at Grand Caymen this past week. 5 people from Freedom were 1/2 hr late and missed the boat. They tried to get on to Radiance to meet up with Freedom next day in Jamaica but we had no rooms available on ship. They had to fly back to Fla and then onto Jamaica if possible. Does anyone know if they ever got back onto Freedom???

I would have been extremely surprised if they were allowed on the Radinace even if they had cabins available. I would have thought they would have had to be listed on the manifest for the Radiance to dock at the next port of call (Jamaica) and disembark.

Bummer indeed :eek: Sure hope they didn't leave their kids onboard and I also hope they purchased insurance :eek:

###

I don't think insurance would cover this. They probably have a "If you drink too much, or shop too long and miss the ship, you Dork!" clause.

:p :p :p

I love the turtle in your signature by the way. Are you doing the Silvermoon again?

Yes, we are! We had such a great time, and our friends who had to cancel at the last minute last year NEED to do this fabulous excursion! Since I am such a good friend, I decided to go with them. ;)

Yes, we are! We had such a great time, and our friends who had to cancel at the last minute last year NEED to do this fabulous excursion! Since I am such a good friend, I decided to go with them. ;)

How we "suffer" for our friends!:D

They were on their own. From what the RCCL officers (who came on the tender after dealing with the 5 people) said they were definitely drinking at a local bar. They lost track of time.

A C&C or Senor Frogs strikes again!!

I would have been extremely surprised if they were allowed on the Radinace even if they had cabins available. I would have thought they would have had to be listed on the manifest for the Radiance to dock at the next port of call (Jamaica) and disembark.

The manifast requirement is to enter a US port. I don't know if Jamaica has the same requirement. Also they were lucky this was before 1/23 or they would have needed passports or a Travel authorization from the state department to get back into the US....and you can be sure that that it wouldn't be easy for them...and it is a bummer....

Someone with your cruise experience and 5000+ posts, I would think you knew the answer.LOL:D

I also believe that ckrobyn has never been foolish enough to have to find that out for herself.

Thank goodness, neither have I. :D

Does insurance cover it??

Archived