Anytime dining

Sunbeam56

We are planning to cruise on the Crown Princess next November and we were wondering: if you choose anytime dining, is that the choice you make for the whole cruise, as far as dinner goes?

Also, do they have "formal" nights, "casual" nights?

If you're not happy with the "anytime" dining experience, you CAN make a standing reservation for a specific table at the same time every nite for the rest of the cruise. They do have certain times where they won't take a reservation...but generally you could make an arrangement that would feel like traditional dining. Happy cruising!

If you're not happy with the "anytime" dining experience, you CAN make a standing reservation for a specific table at the same time every nite for the rest of the cruise. They do have certain times where they won't take a reservation...but generally you could make an arrangement that would feel like traditional dining. Happy cruising!
This may be changing...FWIW, I have seen Patters from December that do not allow a 'standing' reservation for the Anytime rooms, but they do allow you to call every day.

This may be changing...FWIW, I have seen Patters from December that do not allow a 'standing' reservation for the Anytime rooms, but they do allow you to call every day.

Just off the Diamond last week and they allowed us to make a standing reservation for the entire week at the same time, same waiter and same dining room.

Just off the Diamond last week and they allowed us to make a standing reservation for the entire week at the same time, same waiter and same dining room.
On the Grand,the following appears in the December Patters:"In order for us to accomodate all of our Personal Choice Diners we are unable to offer Standing Reservations in these rooms" I have not seen this mentioned in Patters for other ships yet. Which is why I said it may be changing and added a 'FWIW'...:rolleyes:

http://www.cruisedailies.com/pics/2215.jpg

Archived