Guided Tours in Puerto Rico

cruz_luvr1

We hired Mike for our precruise in Feb. He has been very good to deal with. He is picking us up at our hotel at 8 a.m. and said we would get back around 6 or 7 p.m. We are doing old SJ, rainforest, and whatever else he suggests. He charges 100 pp. He said it would be 80.00 pp if another couple joined us, but since we hired him first he calls and ask if you mind they join. You still get to decide on the itineary when you are the first to hire him. Will let you know how it is when we get home. We will be with him on Feb. 23.

*****:

Are you the tour operator? Our flight arrives in PR at 11:30 am on Friday 2/16. We have all day Saturday. Then the cruise on Sunday 2/18. We would like to board the ship no later than 2:00 p.m. We want to do a half day tour of Old San Juan w/transportation (guided tour), and a whole day at El Yunque with some time at Luquillo beach.

There are four of us (two adults to kids - 14 and 11). Can you give me an idea of schedule, hours and prices?

Thanks!

Deb

As far as a tour of Old San Juan, I highly recommend you just venture out on your own and do your own thing in the area. It's an easy walking tour on your own and there are free busses that you can jump on and jump off of as you travel the older part of the city.

We've walked the OSJ area three times and always find something new we have never seen before. Love the old town - including the two forts, the people and the sites we've found on our own.

Rain Forrest tour is a different story and a guided tour is a good way to see that.

I envy you having 2 days in San Juan. There's so much to see and do and I can't get enough of the city every time we visit.

Dianne

As far as a tour of Old San Juan, I highly recommend you just venture out on your own and do your own thing in the area. It's an easy walking tour on your own and there are free busses that you can jump on and jump off of as you travel the older part of the city.

We've walked the OSJ area three times and always find something new we have never seen before. Love the old town - including the two forts, the people and the sites we've found on our own.

Rain Forrest tour is a different story and a guided tour is a good way to see that.

I envy you having 2 days in San Juan. There's so much to see and do and I can't get enough of the city every time we visit.

Dianne

Archived