Questons for Host Anne?!

lcds1

Hi Anne...

Neil and I were on Sun Princess with you two years ago.....

Neil had bypass surgery 5 weeks ago...we were scheduled for B2B cruises...and had to cancel.

We are now going on our first Celebrity cruise...I found a great deal on

Century....too short..but at least its a cruise!

You were wonderful in letting us tag along to St Johns...we never would have

figured out the ferry and all by ourselves!

So...my questions for you are?

When you are in Ocho Rios..what do you do? (Last time we went on a Peat Taylor tour-but there is NO way we can do the Falls..or walk alot.).

Also-what do you recommend for Grand Cayman? (Last time we chartered a sail boat...and did the stingray thing).

Im thinking all inclusives...but read the boards and it sounds like some are very far from where the boat docks?

Thanks for your help, Anne.

Hope all is great with you and Andy.

Louanne

Hi Louanne ~ sorry I didn't see your post before now. Sorry to hear about Neil's by-pass but I hope he is doing well now.

We just did the same Century cruise last month. We had a great time and loved the ship! I'm sure you will, too.

We haven't gotten off a ship in Ocho Rios for some time. It's not a favorite port of ours and we used this day as a "have the ship to ourselves" day. It was great. The last time we were here, we did Dunns River Falls and our tour guide dropped my 35mm camera in the water. Bad day. Had to buy a new camera the net day Grand Cayman. So I'm afriad I don't have good suggestions in Jamaica. You should check out the Ports of Call boards and look for ideas over there.

On Grand Cayman, think about the Westin or the Ritz-Carlton. They are a pretty close taxi ride, you can use the beach, restaurants, etc. We did the Westin when we were there last year and it was very nice. The Ritz is new (I think) ... you can probably get info on that on the Ports of Call boards. The Western Caribbean isn't my favorite itinerary so I'm sorry I'm not a lot of help. Talk eastern Caribbean and we're in business.

Be absolutely positive to eat in Murano's and tell Dominque we send him our best! When are you sailing?

Thanks Anne!

Will post some more questions on the Ports of Call boards.

We sail Feb 10th- I got 89.00 RT airfare from Detroit...and then a senior discount for our cruise-couldn't pass it up..and we REALLY need our annual winter cruise now!!!

Archived