Question about S&S form in docs

phinfan63

I received my documents in the mail last week :D and it has my name and my friends name listed on it but there is only one place for a credit card. We will each be paying our own way so my question is where do you put her information ??

Thanks

Phinfan, since you're both staying in the same room you can only use one card on your sail and sign account. Throughout the week you can check your balance and make payments, which cash customers need to do, so maybe they can seperate charges and she can use her cc then. HTH

I believe that the previous may be mistaken. We've done this several times and all you need to do is photocopy the page requesting the CC info and have your friend fill out their information. Now you will have 2 seperate accounts.

Mike gave wrong information.

You can leave the page blank and take care of it once onboard at the Pursers desk where you each go and present your own card.

Or

You can copy the sign and sail page fill out the various information for each card and hand it in when you check in. (you can only do this with credit cards -not cash)

OR

you can set up one credit card and the other pay the difference at the end.

There are additional forms available at the terminal when you check in. I have sailed with roommate many times & we each use our own credit card. Fill it out while you are waiting in line to check in.

If you love those frozen foo-foo drinks then maybe you should look into buying drink coupons before youleave. Carnival sells these coupons for 4 for 19.95. These coupons are a LITTLE savings over paying with your sign and sail card. They do include the gratuity. You can only buy the coupons on their web page under gifts and services. Must be had 7 days before your cruise..

(do not use the coupon for mixed drinks like rum & Coke or beer.. you will lose money. Same with drink of the day.)

We sailed with 3 people in a cabin once aboard Carnival Spirit. We each got our own tickets/booklet prior to sailing with info about our SS acount and what we were doing after we disembarked.

My husband and I linked our SS cards with one credit card and our friend used his own. When we viewed stuff on Fun Vision in our rooms we each had different folio numbers which were printed on our SS cards.

Archived