Diamond v Golden - Are the cabins the same?

wizard-of-roz

We're on a B/B on the Golden in November....we've been in Cabin E717 on the Diamond and we loved,loved this cabin..... I requested the same cabin on the Golden. Will it be the same?????

I know the sister to the Diamond is the Sapphire and that probably would be the same.....but, how about the Golden.

Will I like the Golden as much as the Diamond????? :confused:

Sorry, I did not mean to offend you in any way, just that many folks do not understand what the white dot on the deck plans means. The location and layout are the same on that particular deck. What is it specifically that you want to know that might be different/same?

Intially, I was offended...I'm over it...and, I'm grateful for the help....

Is the layout of the cabins the same? ie..Upon entrance-foyer/desk to the left/closets facing the entrance/beds to the left/t.v. in bedroom/couch and wet bar in the living area w/ t.v.? The bathroom was huge w/ great accessibility. All of this was in the Diamond....

What about the Golden? The cabin number again is E717.

Thanks for all your help!

I can't be positive about the right vs. left, as there is only one pair of these cabins instead of two as on the Diamond, but I have information that says they are laid out more like the minisuite with a separate living area, two TV's, etc. (And so is the Star) Could not find actual pictures to post just now, but I will look around some more and see what I can find. If I do, I will come back and add them.

Cheryl: Right or left wouldn't matter as long as the layout is the same....and you are correct they are just like a mini suite.....

I just wanted to make sure that the Golden is layed out the same as the Diamond........after all we will be on it for 2 weeks and if it were like the Diamond....our trip would be a joy!!!!

Again, many thanks......

Archived