Seating arrangement

Calbear76

I will be traveling in April on the Vision of the Seas with a group totaling 19 passengers. What I wanted was to be divided up into two table for dinner. A table for 10 and another for 9. I talked to my travel agent and she said she could link the 19 of us together by our reservation number. Last year when we crusied on the Monarch of the Seas we were supposed to be liked together and we were divided into 9 tables of 2. It was not easy but we were able talke to the maitre 'd and able to divide into 3 tables. I am afraid that the same thing will happen again this year. Should I contact Royal Carribean direct?

:)

If you have a TA, the cruise line will not talk to you. Trust your TA, and if it's not correct when you get onboard, the dining room staff will help you, as before. I'm sure your TA did everything he/she could, but it's really out of their hands now and up to the cruise line dining room staff.

Have a great time!

Rick

As long as your group is linked together they should be able to accomodate you. We had a group of 20 and they put us on two tables of 10 that were right next to each other. Worked out great! Just have everyone check your seapass cards when you get on and make sure you are all together. If not, see the maitre 'd in the place specified as soon as you can that first day. (We were on the Navigator so I'm not sure about the tables for 10 on the Vision.)

I don't know what documentation you got from your TA, but with RCI, I have them email my reservation confirmation and on that paper, almost at the bottom it has a space in small writing that says Traveling with booking number(s):----------. That is how we always know our reservations are linked together.

I have a group of 35 traveling together in July and are looking for the same thing. Our reservations are linked together, but I am not leaving it at that. I manged to get the fax number for the dining room coordinator for the Mariner and I will fax my requested seating arrangements 2 weeks prior to the cruise. Hopefully that will help.

I have a group of 35 traveling together in July and are looking for the same thing. Our reservations are linked together, but I am not leaving it at that. I manged to get the fax number for the dining room coordinator for the Mariner and I will fax my requested seating arrangements 2 weeks prior to the cruise. Hopefully that will help.

i made a same request of my travel agent this morning...we are in a group of 12 and i requested that we all be put at a table for 12 either round or rectangle...2 six's back to back would work also...3 yrs ago on the vos we had another group of 12 and had a wonderful table for 12 right by the staircase...rectangle table...long and narrow...she said that she would fax it into the rccl dinning people...

Archived