Jacuzzi Tub / Hot Tub in suite?

Lorij91

I am working on planning a romantic cruise for DH and me for our 30th anniversary. I have seen somewhere that there are suites that have a jacuzzi/hot tub either on the balconey or with a window. Does anyone know which cruiselines/ships this would be on? :confused:

Thanks!

Here you go, the Penthouse Verandah Suite on HAL's newest ship:

http://www.hollandamerica.com/fleet/stateroomHome.do?ship=no

Enjoy and congratulations! ;)

Here are more pics...the balcony is fabulous!

I am working on planning a romantic cruise for DH and me for our 30th anniversary. I have seen somewhere that there are suites that have a jacuzzi/hot tub either on the balconey or with a window. Does anyone know which cruiselines/ships this would be on? :confused:

Thanks!

Those pictures are awesome, thank you ! I'm glad that I have a few years to save my pennies, but it would definately make it a fabulous trip. (we never went on a honeymoon, so I wanted to do something extra special)

• 1 month later...

I sailed on the Oosterdam in May 2004 in the penthouse for our 25th anniversary. The pictures from the Noordam look identical to our suite on the O. Brings back great memories. The hot tub on the balcony was the best! DH was always in it with a drink and a cigar!

We also have two hot tubs at home, one inside and one outside and can honestly say that the hot tub on the balcony of the penthouse was a true round "hot tub" and not a glorified bath tub with jets.

If you can swing it, you will not regret it! My DH actually had tears in his eyes when we had to leave our penthouse. It took me 25 years to save up for that one. Good Luck!

Archived