Am I missing Something on RCCL website?

All:

When I booked my last cruise, Oct 06, we were able to get on the RCCL website and link our reservations with our cruising friends so we could sit together at dinner time. I can not find this option anymore. How do we arrange so that we can sit together? I have a total of 3 reservation #'s and we do this every year and like to sit together at dinner.

Thanks,

Berry

Serenade Here we come. Leaving Feb. 3, 2007:)

did you book this cruise on the internet, or call RCCL or TA?? if you made reservation by phone then you have too call rccl or ta to link reservations together....just tell them you want to link your reservation to the others for dinner....if you made the reservation on the internet, then i dont know why it isnt showing up. hope this helps

Greg

All:

When I booked my last cruise, Oct 06, we were able to get on the RCCL website and link our reservations with our cruising friends so we could sit together at dinner time. I can not find this option anymore. How do we arrange so that we can sit together? I have a total of 3 reservation #'s and we do this every year and like to sit together at dinner.

Thanks,

Berry

Call and give them all three reservation numbers and ask them to link them for dining purposes.

There should be an edit key next to your preferred seating time. When I click that it brings up a new window with options for the following.

How you want your beds arranged

Dining choice - main or second

Reservation #'s you would like to be linked with and for what -

flights - hotel - dinner - all

If you are celebrating anything and what your celebrating

If you choose this it will then add additional choices for who is celebrating, when they are celebrating, what the actual date is, how many year, etc.

Now the kicker is sometimes my ability to mess with that changes. Only thing I can attribute it to is if I have requested Royal to apply on board credits for stock holders my cruise. It may be something else but I am watching my Dec cruise to see what I do that triggers the inability to edit my cabin or dinner seating.

BonVoyage

Dawna

All:

Thanks,

Berry

Berry,

Before you do this, be sure you have your friends 7 digit RCCL reservation number (the reservation # a TA gives you can be different than the RCCL reservation number). Just ask the TA for it.

Go to RCCL and log into "My Cruises". Click on your reservation.

At the bottom of your reservation is a "Cruise Enhancements" section and the first option is to edit your "Preferences" (it will list your dinner time, etc.). Click on the Edit button and you'll see an area where you can link your reservation to friends (you can even link flights and hotels).

I hope this helps!

KateO

KateO, I tried this but the only thing cruise enhancements lets you edit is shore/land excursions, and gifts and gear.

I think they have taken away the dining room edit for seating.

So FirstTimer from Ohio, you will have to call RCI or your TA.

Good luck.

I have my next cruise booked with RCCI UK/Europe and I dont get the Edit option on Cruise Enhancements for dining etc but last time when booked with a US TA I did have the option :confused:

I actually thought I was losing the plot when I couldnt find the Edit option..:o .och well I guess I will just have to give them a call on Monday and see what they say.

Archived