How many Florida cruisers are out there?

RMS Olympic

I am in Brooksville. Not too far from Crystal River. Maybe we can set up a party at Camp David, in Inverness ( just outside of Crystal River ).

Yes there are alot of US in the Brooksville/Spring Hill area.

See ya later

Tim

Tim,

I noticed on a previous post that you grew up in Pine Hills, I did too in the 60's and 70's and now live close to Balmy Beach and 436 where you used to live also. Small world. Never been to Camp David, but there's always a first.

Anyone in the Orlando area?

Another Winter Park guy here! Florida born (Sanford) and raised. I just got back last month from the Mariner of the Seas Eastern and loved it so much that next Sept. I'll be doing the Mariner Western. Of course...that's too long to wait so I went ahead and booked the Sovereign of the Seas for Dec 14, 2007. It was a great deal and, departing from Port Canaveral, it's really close to drive to! Some of my friends from the Orlando Gay Chorus will be doing that one as well!!

You're right, FLSpeedo...there ARE a lot of Central Floridians!!

Another Winter Park guy here! Florida born (Sanford) and raised. I just got back last month from the Mariner of the Seas Eastern and loved it so much that next Sept. I'll be doing the Mariner Western. Of course...that's too long to wait so I went ahead and booked the Sovereign of the Seas for Dec 14, 2007. It was a great deal and, departing from Port Canaveral, it's really close to drive to! Some of my friends from the Orlando Gay Chorus will be doing that one as well!!

You're right, FLSpeedo...there ARE a lot of Central Floridians!!

Hi! A Floridian?!?! Wow... We'll, I've live in Orlando 7 yrs and Winter Park 3 1/2 yrs. I just booked my first "real" cruise! I use the term real, because the only other cruise I've been on is a 3 day Bahama's. So, anyway, It's the NCL-Gem, on May 11, from Barcelona! The prices are great for a Mediteranian Cruise. I wish I could do the Mariner Western- I know allot of the guys in OGC. I used to also bowl on the gay league, but, taking this season off. We're going to have a group of 8-10 probably, at least that is what everyone is saying now. You know how everyone changes there minds! ha! ttys- Tom:D

Hi! A Floridian?!?! Wow... We'll, I've live in Orlando 7 yrs and Winter Park 3 1/2 yrs. I just booked my first "real" cruise! I use the term real, because the only other cruise I've been on is a 3 day Bahama's. So, anyway, It's the NCL-Gem, on May 11, from Barcelona! The prices are great for a Mediteranian Cruise. I wish I could do the Mariner Western- I know allot of the guys in OGC. I used to also bowl on the gay league, but, taking this season off. We're going to have a group of 8-10 probably, at least that is what everyone is saying now. You know how everyone changes there minds! ha! ttys- Tom:D

Small world, Tom. I also bowled on the gay league for a few years at Aloma. Perhaps we bowled against each other. I was with Robb and Tim and good friends with PJ and Mark. Any of those names ring a bell? The friends from OGC are going on the December 3-nighter, not the Mariner. Talk to you soon!! Freddie

Small world, Tom. I also bowled on the gay league for a few years at Aloma. Perhaps we bowled against each other. I was with Robb and Tim and good friends with PJ and Mark. Any of those names ring a bell? The friends from OGC are going on the December 3-nighter, not the Mariner. Talk to you soon!! Freddie

Hi Freddie..... Yes, I do know Robb and Mark from bowling, probably know the other guys too. I bowled with Ron McDow. I go there and sub once in awhile.

Sounds like you've been on quite a few cruises. I'm really just starting to get a taste for them. We originaly were doing a group cruise to the caribbean, but, I came across this deal for the mediteranian. Couldn't pass it up! And I've been really wanting to go to Italy for years. We'll, gotta run, In a training class all day today- not looking forward to it! ha! take care! :D ttys- Tommy

There sure is alot of us in the Central Florida area. I think we all need to get together and meet sometime!

We should deffinatly do that!! Perhaps meet for happy hour one night or something. It would be a great way for all of us to get to know each other! :D

Tommy

Sounds like a lot of great people down there. Hopefully the house will start late May...so that means this is my last winter up here....FAB-U-LOUS!!!!!!!! Citrus Springs....here I come.

It maybe out in the boonies.:o .....but have vehicle...will travel. Now to find a boy friend that looks good in a pick 'em up truck.:D

Just think...cruise critic get togethers........around the pool.......

Hope some nice ships wind up in Tampa......but Ft Lauderdale is still driveable I guess. Wonder how long that will take.....to get to Ft.Laladale???

By the way.....anyone going on the Atlantis Millenium cruise in March?

Second question...anyone booked on the maiden voyage of the Solstice?

Its Saturday night, I wish i was on a ship watching the wake fade in the distance....:cool:

So many in the Central Florida area!

New house will provide a great place to have cruise get togethers...discuss ships, itineraries, experiences and pour over cruise line brochures. During beverages...discuss the best and the worst.....

Hey Crystal.....if you are reading this...looks like you will have to be making a journey south to participate.

By the way...do many out there fly over to Key west for long weekends....seems like being so close it could be doable. If so there could be gay cruise critic get togethers at a guest house for a long weekend....pretend we are on a ship....what happens in KW stays in KW:D

So many in the Central Florida area!

New house will provide a great place to have cruise get togethers...discuss ships, itineraries, experiences and pour over cruise line brochures. During beverages...discuss the best and the worst.....

Hey Crystal.....if you are reading this...looks like you will have to be making a journey south to participate.

By the way...do many out there fly over to Key west for long weekends....seems like being so close it could be doable. If so there could be gay cruise critic get togethers at a guest house for a long weekend....pretend we are on a ship....what happens in KW stays in KW:D

Hi Guys!!!! :D

Key West sounds GREAT!! Did you know there is a boat that goes from Ft Myers. I had some friends go down to the Keys by doing that. They said it was a great time. Sounds like you've been on allot of cruises! I'm just a newbie.. Going on a cruise next May, should be a great time.

Cruise Critic get-together sounds like a blast!! :D Tommy