Nachi Cocom for $50 or Reef Club for $40 ??

Indiana Jones

hey! we were trying to find some other places to go in the morning time before we go to carlos n charlies. this sounds like a fun place. ive heard of a couple party boats and then this beach. We want one of those all you can drink things. I think there are some. We will be there next monday march 5th. any ideas?:D

• 6 months later...
Does anyone know if you can snorkel (meaning see fish) from the shore at NC? We like this as an option--as opposed to going on a boat.

I doubt if you'd see much from shore. (unless you went quite a ways out)

I did their snorkle excursion last week, which was $35 per person.

Saw a barracuda, 3-4 groupers that were bigger than me and a bunch of other smaller, pretty fish.

Did not see any turtles or Rays. (although others have seen them on the same excursion.)

Was an hour and a half excursion and definitely worth the $35.

They took you to a close in reef down near San Fransisco and Paradise beaches (which after seeing the loungers piled upon each other on the beach, made me appreciate NC even more when I got back) and then to a deeper reef on the way back to Nachi......

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully things will change at the Reef Club now that Wyndham has taken over. I was there last Dec with my DW and the place really stunk. They had two pools, including a small one with a swim up bar, a beach bar that had local draft beer and all bar branded liquor. The food choices were a buffet area and another area which had sandwichs and nachos.

Nachi all the way...there are NO crowds, and the beach is sandy not rocky...It was a slice of heaven...

what is there to do here? do they have banana boat rides and other things?

we have teenagers we are trying to appeal to and we did Reef club last year and that was a bust.

I will be traveling on the Fantasy on 12/24 and will be in Cozumel on 12/26. Cruise Cal shows 6 ships. I worry that wherever we go will be very crowded. Is the Wyndham-Reef Club a good choice? I want to Parasail with my kids and don't love the idea of having to pay extra for the toys at Nachi. My two teenagers would rather have the options of toys to play with. Opinions please... thanks

Archived