Don't book this (these) rooms

SPARKY12

Question, the wife and I are on Liberty of the Seas in December. #7268. Has anyone stayed there or close to it. I tried to get as close to amidships as I could. Any input would be appreciated.

I would also love to know if you find anything out-that is my room for my cruise next year on Liberty of the Seas! :)

Is any of the Extended Aft Balcony rooms any better than the other? Is there a preferred pick?

Thanks!!

the b the same

283578778xGRsek_th.jpg

283586871epPvAZ_th.jpg

283577025xCvlQF_th.jpg

they hold 2 people.

Now if you want a really big balcony- 7258 or 8232

http://www.travelingnuts.com/2011cruise/images/DSCN0188.JPG

aft cabins= tend to be warm- no ocean breezes like a side one.

Long walk to the elevators- halls are quiet out there though

these aft balconies are smaller then the afts you have had in the past

Edited by serene56

the b the same

283578778xGRsek_th.jpg

283586871epPvAZ_th.jpg

283577025xCvlQF_th.jpg

they hold 2 people.

Thanks Serene, I know I can always count on you.;) I now may be looking at the Legend because I don't want to be cold 4 of the 7 days of cruising out of Baltimore in February.

We love the afts and this is a girls b-day treat for me n my BFF. Love the pics, by the way:D.

Thanks Serene, I know I can always count on you.;) I now may be looking at the Legend because I don't want to be cold 4 of the 7 days of cruising out of Baltimore in February.

We love the afts and this is a girls b-day treat for me n my BFF. Love the pics, by the way:D.

We did the Pride for valentines day- was amazing. It helped that we hit a warm front and landed in Baltimore on cruise day at 57 degrees.

We are on the Legend in January= got me 8232 as the other two were gone

Edited by serene56

We did the Pride for valentines day- was amazing. It helped that we hit a warm front and landed in Baltimore on cruise day at 57 degrees.

We are on the Legend in January= got me 8232 as the other two were gone

I am still torn between the two. I need to make a decision before the flights come out.....Either one would be great, but leaning towards the Legend.....:D

Any idea why this site does not include any NCL ships? Sailing on the Gem in April, 2012 and I would love to find out about my cabins but no luck on that site.

There isn't any Princess ships either. I think this site is a agency however, I could be wrong.

Carol

the b the same

283578778xGRsek_th.jpg

283586871epPvAZ_th.jpg

283577025xCvlQF_th.jpg

they hold 2 people.

What are your thoughts on the Pride #6279? Since I only mostly stay in Extended Aft's, I thought I may try something different:confused:.

Edited by PittsburghGirlee

What are your thoughts on the Pride #6279? Since I only mostly stay in Extended Aft's, I thought I may try something different:confused:.

Here is 7301 - which is the same category right above this.

http://family.webshots.com/album/548430717SjHQKi

comparing this cabin vs an aft cabin I would take this one- for one the cabin is a bit bigger and so is the balcony a LOT bigger BUT you will be cooler on this balcony then whats on the aft- you are saving a lot of steps walking back and forth-

Serene: You seem to know a lot about specific cabins and I was wondering do you know anything about the Emerald Princess E609 it is an obstruced ov. I would appreciate any help. Thanks.

Carol

sorry- i do not- I even did a search on various stuff for that cabin and nothing is on the net- well lots of hits of people asking the question about obstucted view etc. but sadly no pics.

sorry- i do not- I even did a search on various stuff for that cabin and nothing is on the net- well lots of hits of people asking the question about obstucted view etc. but sadly no pics.

Thanks so very much for your help. I know its obstructed and I think the front of the lifeboat is showing a little. Just so we get some light we don't spend that much time in the cabin. Thanks again.

Carol

Don't know if anyone posted this site but Cruisedeckplans.com is extremely helpful and has pictures that cruisers have taken of cabins. We always find what we are looking for on that site. I did not read through this whole post..sorry if this is a repeat site.

Here is 7301 - which is the same category right above this.

http://family.webshots.com/album/548430717SjHQKi

comparing this cabin vs an aft cabin I would take this one- for one the cabin is a bit bigger and so is the balcony a LOT bigger BUT you will be cooler on this balcony then whats on the aft- you are saving a lot of steps walking back and forth-

Perfect.....thanks so much....love the pics. I think this may be the one:D

Sailed on the Legend in March of 2010 in an extended balcony cabin on the Verandah deck, port side, aft. The room was in a good location on the ship as there wasn't too much hall noise or congestion. I think your stateroom is almost below the one in which we stayed. Hope you like it as much as we did.

We will go on the Norwegian Dawn for the first time and will have this outside cabin (porthole). It is situated opposit of the medical center, midship but the secondlast cabin, don't know what is behind it or above ( no public rooms at least). We could have had 4540 but that has a connecting door and I was worried about the noise.

Will appreciate all infos!

I just returned from a four day trip to the Bahamas.

My concern prior to the trip was the "obstructed" views in the cabins on deck nine. I took a chance on it because the room was larger.

Well, I was quite satisfied with my cabin. The view was OK as long as I looked straight ahead. The only time I saw the top of the lifeboat was when I got close to the window sill. I was in cabin 9060. The cabin also had plenty of drawer and cabinet space, making it easy to keep the room neat and organized.

While I don't care for the Monarch due to its age and lack of amenities found on the larger ships, the service, cleanliness, and friendliness of the staff was right in line with what I expect from RCCL.

If I happen to sail another short itinerary from Port Canaveral, I will not hesitate to take a cabin on deck 9.

Hope this helps.

Sylvia

Hi Everybody!

Just booked our first cruise and was hoping someone might have some input on the room. I booked OV room 2292 on the Splendor. It appears to be below the Splendor Lobby Bar, I'm thinking this won't be a problem as we'll probably be at the Lobby Bar most nights :) but was wondering if anyone had experience with this room.

Thanks!