explorer grills?

foneguy

ok experts......does the explorer have an outside grill? we were on princess ships and near the pool, amidships, there were 2 grills doin brats, burgers fries, pizza and in the am they even did fresh made to order omlets?:rolleyes:

yes i thinking food already:D

I was on Explorer last week and didn't notice any outdoor food. I saw a pool bar, but never got close enough to see if they were cooking food.

The Windjammer, which is indoors, serves hamburgers, hotdogs, and fries. None of which was grilled to order. The hamburger patties were piled in a heating tray and you built your own burger. The hotdogs looked like they were being kept warm in some kind of liquid. I stayed away from both. The french fries on the other hand were awesome, in my opinion. Super fried with very little potato left in the middle...yum:D

No outside grill on the Explorer but as the other poster stated the Windjammer is right inside from the pool. For a good burger or hot dog you could go to Johnny Rockets and get a TO GO order and take back by pool to enjoy! Windjammer has them also but we prefer JR's. Frozen yogurt is outside by the pool and inside the Windjammer. :)

that's the one thing that really bothers me. I love to sit near the pool outside at a table and order food on the sea. Cant do that on the Voyager class ships, don't think they have that on freedom either. That is a shame.

Archived