Paradise beach in March.

FIREMEDIC552

There is seven guys wanting to go to paradise beach in march. How is it there around this time? We are all in our 20's and looking for people of the same age.

I may be old, but in my time "people of the same age" would mean GIRLS. Huh? Is that it? Huh?

Sorry, but I had to do that. And yes there should be females, uh, people your age there. You may have to scrape them off of Tom, but there should be a smorgasboard. If the pickings are slim there, just waddle down the beach to San Fransisco or one of the other spots. There are several in that area. I was at Palancar last Nov. Even that distance from the cruise ships there were several young folks stirring about.

There is seven guys wanting to go to paradise beach in march. How is it there around this time? We are all in our 20's and looking for people of the same age.

Hey we were thinking about going there when we dock on March 28th. There are 11 guys and girls. Most of us are single too. 22-25. Let me know when you guys are going to be there.

Hey Craigmol, I will be there on the 28th. I am sailing on the Star Princess. We will be at paradise beach for a while, then off to swim with the dolphins at Chankanaab park. Single women huh?? Sounds good to me!!...hahaha

We usually get this type of action at the bar on Spring Break...this is our Body Shots seminar!

ee6679a4.jpg

What kinda single guy doesn't want to party with girls. I confess. We want a beach that is going ot be fun and by the looks of Toms picture I think is the place we are looking for. We plan on splitting our day and PB and Carlos and charlies. I cannot wait. How is the weather in March? Tom Look for us on March 7th. We will be the bunch of drunk firemen wearing a lime green Fire Department shirts. I'll buy ya a shot.

We went to Paradise Beach in March two years ago. It was HOT, HOT, HOT! Probably 86 degrees. There were ALOT of young people and it was absolutely gorgeous. I loved it. We will also be in Cozumel on March 8th again but have decided to go to Playa Mia or Xcaret just because we've been to Paradise Beach before.

Depending on what dock its $13-15 usd per cab...holds up to 4 people. No Enterance fee. If you want to use their snorkelling gear, water trampoline, climbing iceberg, or floating lounges its $9. They also have food and drinks there...Not sure how much though. I have read that its pretty reasonable though.

What kinda single guy doesn't want to party with girls. I confess. We want a beach that is going ot be fun and by the looks of Toms picture I think is the place we are looking for. We plan on splitting our day and PB and Carlos and charlies. I cannot wait. How is the weather in March? Tom Look for us on March 7th. We will be the bunch of drunk firemen wearing a lime green Fire Department shirts. I'll buy ya a shot.

March 7th...thanx for the warning!:eek: Weather will be great, if not, it'll seem better after the 8th tequila shot! See y'all soon....

We went to Paradise Beach in March two years ago. It was HOT, HOT, HOT! Probably 86 degrees. There were ALOT of young people and it was absolutely gorgeous. I loved it. We will also be in Cozumel on March 8th again but have decided to go to Playa Mia or Xcaret just because we've been to Paradise Beach before.

Have a great vacation!:)

We are just going to run into you guys everywhere, aren't we?! LOL Our group was thinking of going to either PB or Playa Uvas- when it was just Dh (Randy) and I were were going to go the quiet romantic Playa Uvas, but now we have decided on Paradise Beach- we want to have the best time possible!!

lmao that is too funy. Why don't yall just join us at the formal dinner table. lol I am really looking forward to paradise beach and Carlos and charlies. This is prolly going ot be our roudiest day on the trip. I'm sure tom will be pouring tequilla down our throats.

We are just going to run into you guys everywhere, aren't we?! LOL Our group was thinking of going to either PB or Playa Uvas- when it was just Dh (Randy) and I were were going to go the quiet romantic Playa Uvas, but now we have decided on Paradise Beach- we want to have the best time possible!!

Hey, we have quiet, romantic areas! Guess you won't be needing them if yer hanging with the Smoke-eaters though....see y'all soon!:D

Archived