Teen Compasses for Mariner of the Seas - Western

StlGal

We are also sailing on the Mariner in June with our kids - 15 year old DD and 18 year old DD. We are celebrating the older one's graduation from HS and this is something that she really wanted to do. I will be happy to hear if we can secure a teen compass prior to leaving. On this sailing we will have two cabins - once balcony and one promenade room for the girls. I'll be looking for a response from a fellow cruiser who has taken this recently. We are sailing on the 3rd out of Port Canaveral.

Hello Promoregal.

We are also sailing out on June 3rd. My FI and I are actually getting married on the 6th in Ocho Rios. DS is 17 and DD will be 16 by the time we cruise. Don't know if you've been out there yet... but you might want to check out the Roll Call for our cruise. There are a lot of really nice folks that are going to be on our cruise. We've also signed our family, as well as 19 others in our group up for the Meet & Mingle. Maybe something else that you would want to check out?

Hopefully someone will post a link to the teen compasses... if I find them elsewhere I will let you know.

Looking forward to cruising with you!

angie

I've not done the roll call yet, but will. How are you doing the rooms? We have a balconey and the girls are across the hall with a promenade view, just want to work out the keys so that everyone has the right one. We have made the reservation with one adult and one child in each room, but think we may change that. Where are you coming in from prior to the cruise out of Port Canaveral?

We have Junior Suite rooms right next to each other. We have 3 kids collectively, two teens previously mentioned & DS 9 yo. The kids & the nanny we've hired for the trip will be staying in one room, FI & I in the other. We are flying in a few days early from St. Louis to Orlando. We'll go to Universal one day with the kids, another day at the water parks, and then the day before the cruise we are actually hosting our wedding reception with about 40+ guests... 19 of which will be accompanying us on the cruise.

What about your family?

Looks like all of us June 3rd cruisers have ended up together on this thread! I just noticed a post with a link to all of the Mariner compasses for adults as well as all of the teen and kids clubs! I think it is at cruisedailies dot com I will double check and post back here...

That link only has the first day teen activities for 15-17. I couldn't get pictures of the compasses but I typed them out:

Day 2:

Ping Pong Tournament

Back Deck BBQ

Hottie Hunt

Teen Volleyball Tournament

DJ Training

Teen Rock Climbing Challenge

Mini Golf

Teen Skate

Majority Rules

Fuel Club

Day 3:

Beach Volleyball

Teen Lunch

Frisbee Games

Teen Dinner

Caribberan Stud Bingo

Name That Tune

Limbo and Hula Hoop Contest

Fuel Club- Surfs Up

Day 4:

Backstage Tour

Inline Skating

Texas Hold'Em Tournament

Dancing Under the Stars

Fuel Club- Caribbean Dance Party

Day 5:

Coffee Talk

Teen Dinner

The Dating Game

Show Time

Fuel Club- Prom Party

Day 6:

Exciting Lives

Capture the Flag

Battle of the Sexes

Pool and Hot Tub Party

Luscious Lips

Fuel Club

Day 7:

Talent Show Rehearsal

AO Family Talent Show

Back Deck BBQ

Snowball Fight

Open Mic

Hip Hop Dance Class

Psych 101

Teen Basketball

Bandanas and Email Exchange

Dodgeball

College Night

Fuel Club- Fairwell Night

HunnyBunnyTink - did they have nights with 'teen' dinners? I was looking at the other post with all the compasses and since the 15 - 17 were not included couldnt' see. Can see for the rest.

I will be sailing in June as well with my DD 16 and DS 12, but not until 17th. We are trying to figure out which night for DH and I to do one of the specialty restaurants and figured if the kids had a night where they could have dinner with their friends that would work the best. Still have a ways to go before we need to decide, but the more info I have the easier it is.

Archived