2 bags of dirty clothes same day?

mattR

:)

Why not? I don't see any rule in the "Know before you go" book that says you can't send out 2 bags of laundry.

On Alaskan cruises, I have seen people who had just gotten on the ship from spending a week doing a land tour, send out piles of laundry the first day.

:)

There was a seperate slip for the $12. special. When I asked for additional laundry slips he handed me both the traditional slip and the $12 special. Therefore I do not think there is a limit to how many $12. specials. As there were three of us in the room, we signed up for unlimited laundry for the week. ($40 cleaning/ $35 pressing). We packed lightly and sent two bags out per day. We came home with clean pressed clothes, and spent no time in the self service laundry. Each laundry slip came with an itemized cost list, and we saved about $20 over the standard cost of laundry. Since we would have sent 10 bags in total, we also saved over the $12. special. They did not advertise this service on the Maasdam, but I was able to sign up at the front desk on the first day.

Linda

Can you send 2 bags of dirty clothes on the same day for $12 ea ?

Matt-

Are you planning a stow-away!?? Asking on another thread about two steaks in Pinnacle, now, two bags of laundry? Either that, or you must be traveling with quite a large party... ! ;)

I was talking to ship services a few minutes ago and they said that you can send unlimited $12 bags in one day. Don't send everythin, however, as you won't get it back until the night after the day you send it out. (That sounds funny. Do you know what I mean?)

We were on the Westerdam for a 12 day Baltic cruise preceded by a 4 day stay in Copenhagen (so we had a fair amount of laundry).

I did send out 2 bags at one time with no problem.

The price of the laundry went from $12 to $15 a bag during the the cruise.

The laundry slip stated a 72 hour turnaround (and once it actually was the third day before everything came back).

Hope this helps with your planning.

Archived