Dress Code on Triumph for dinner - HELP!

Tinasoftball

I understand that the formal nights require a sportcoat and tie for men. My twelve year old twin boys are thrilled about having to wear a tie for two nights of vacation.:cool: However, what is the dress code for the other nights in the dining room? Can the boys wear khaki shorts and a polo type shirt or do they have to wear long pants? If they have to wear long pants, can they wear jeans? I don't want to be stuck eating at the buffet because we don't have the right clothes for the dining room! Any advice would be appreciated!

I understand that the formal nights require a sportcoat and tie for men. My twelve year old twin boys are thrilled about having to wear a tie for two nights of vacation.:cool: However, what is the dress code for the other nights in the dining room? Can the boys wear khaki shorts and a polo type shirt or do they have to wear long pants? If they have to wear long pants, can they wear jeans? I don't want to be stuck eating at the buffet because we don't have the right clothes for the dining room! Any advice would be appreciated!

Smart Casual, what you listed is ok but No Shorts or Jeans. Nothing in the discription says not to wear Jeans, but some people still do.

Shorts are expressly forbidden in the dining room at night, but in spite of what others would have you believe your boys are perfectly fine wearing a pair of nice jeans and no one will say anything to them.

The only absolute rule is "Shorts, t-shirts and bathing attire are not permitted in the Dining Room during dinner."

Anything other than this is just other people's opinion about how they prefer you to dress.

(Quote) Shorts are expressly forbidden in the dining room at night, but in spite of what others would have you believe your boys are perfectly fine wearing a pair of nice jeans and no one will say anything to them.(Unquote)

Heck yes, let the boys wear bluejeans in the dining room and they will feel more at ease, like they are in their favorite McDonalds! Why teach them anything about dressing up? America is in love with their bluejeans, after all....

Archived