Whats the altitude of the ship?

fredpurdue

One time, at cruise camp, my brain got trapped inside of a trout, and I was just swimming around, I was trying to tell the other trout about fisherman and hooks, and if it looks good and tasty, it will probably get them killed, and they did not understand me. So I was trying to talk to some fisherman, but they just kept pointing at me and trying to catch me with their net.

I became very depressed and just jumped out of the water and died.

This thread reminds me of questions I have been meaning to ask.

Who is buried in Grant's Tomb and what color was George Washington's white horse??? :rolleyes: :D

I won tickets to KC and the Sunshine band in 1978 by answering who was buried in Grant's Tomb. I swear!:cool:

jc

Dood, I would not intentionally lie to you, but I think it may have been 1977. Actually, I am sure it was 1977. Radio station 9th caller and that was the question. At first, I thought about thinking it out because it couldn't be that simple, but in the end I stuck with my instincts and the rest is history. I hated disco, but the qirl I was hot for at the time was all about KC. We got to go to dinner with him and the radio station geeks, and hang out backstage. I was surprised the show was almost entertaining, especially the fat 14 year old girl that was practically orgasmic at the end of our aisle. That was perversely fascinating BTW.:D :eek:

jc

Dood, I would not intentionally lie to you, but I think it may have been 1977. Actually, I am sure it was 1977. Radio station 9th caller and that was the question. At first, I thought about thinking it out because it couldn't be that simple, but in the end I stuck with my instincts and the rest is history. I hated disco, but the qirl I was hot for at the time was all about KC. We got to go to dinner with him and the radio station geeks, and hang out backstage. I was surprised the show was almost entertaining, especially the fat 14 year old girl that was practically orgasmic at the end of our aisle. That was perversely fascinating BTW.:D :eek:

jc

LMAO. Only you JC.

I see that you have booked my favorite ship. Have fun.

Archived