CD Graham Seymour--where is he?

Hi Graham. We just got off the IOS (March 15th-March 21st). You had been our CD when we sailed on the Navigator of the Seas a couple of years ago. We enjoyed you then and even more so on this last sailing. On this last cruise we really enjoyed your solo performance..you are a wonderful singer as well as comedian. Well done! By the way, I couldn't find your CD or DVD on board.

• 3 weeks later...

Graham, hi!

Will be on Indy on 9th May. Really enjoyed all your performances last year and can't wait to see what you have in store for us this time around. Have told everyone on our Meet & Mingle thread that you are just great and that we're so lucky to get you on board once more.

Looking forward to seeing you again - and the early morning TV shows.

PS If you are wondering whether to sing "Chasing Cars" again - yes please!!!!:D

• 1 month later...
Wow havent been on here for a while... wanted to say thank you for all your kind words.

Had a blast last year bringing out the Independence and we ended up being the #1 ship in the fleet for the year' date=' very proud to be part of that team, and the highlight of my career so far.

I will be on ID right the way through until Oct 9th, the 6 & 8 day are very busy but a lot of fun

be well, and by the looks of things I'll be seeing quite a few of you again

Graham[/quote']

graham i will be going on december 20 and the 26 are you gonna be there

• 1 month later...
Was Graham on Caribbean Princess at one point during its first year? I could have sworn that was the name of the CD

It was HIM. He is just a delight - funnnnnny guy. Glad that he is back to the cruising.

Hope to sail with him again.

Way back in 1996 we sailed on Carnival Inspiration and Graham was our CD. Loved him! I've been on many cruises since and I cannot remember any other CD's name...and I just go of the Carnival Paradise 3 weeks ago. Maybe I'm just getting old ;) but I think it says a lot about the guy!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Graham is currently on the Freedom of the Seas. My wife and I just got back from our honeymoon aboard the Freedom, had to take the western caribbean instead of St. Thomas and St. Martin, but it was still a great vacation and a wonderful honeymoon.

Graham seems to be a great cruise director. He's an excellent stand-up comedian, I don't care what planet you're from that guy is funny!

My wife put a letter in the suggestion box asking if we could take a picture with him, and he ended up doing a hilarious skit on his morning show about it. It really made her feel special. The highlight of our morning was waking up to a laugh with his morning show.

We did dock in Cozumel next to the Oasis of the Seas. That thing is huge. Freedom is like 160,000 tons and Oasis is like 230,000 tons. Carnival's Ecstasy was also docked in Cozumel, which is the only other cruise ship I've been on, in 1994 after I graduated High School, and at the time it was supposed to be the largest in the Atlantic. Freedom and Oasis dwarf it by far.

Entertainment on the Freedom was simply awesome. There are so many more things to do than there were on Ecstasy that it's hard to name them all. Ecstasy had some archaic arcade machines when I was on board, I think it was 3 or 4. Other than that there was nothing for anyone who wasn't an alcoholic. Looking back I'm glad it was only a 3 or 4 night cruise. Freedom was a different story altogether. They had areas for different age groups of children from 4 on up, and they kept them involved in something, such as the 4-6 year olds dressing up as animals and parading down the Royal Promenade, and the 6-8 year olds dressing up as pirates and doing the same. The arcade was huge, I could have spent quite a bit of time there myself. All the games were new, top of the line arcade games. They even had skee ball and air hockey, just to name a few.

Had a great time, would prefer to cruise on a ship with Graham Seymour as CD again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just gof the 10/3 sailing of Freedom of the Seas, and Graham was our cruise director. I've been on 3 Royal Caribbean cruises including this one and I don't even remember there being a cruise director. LOL. Graham definately made an impression on me and my wife. He was amazing and very funny. I enjoyed his comedy immenesly.

Just wonder how he was able to heal so fast after burning his ear that one morning. LOL :)

Graham, you are great, keep it up. I hope to sail with you again and I think I will make it a point to book a cruise where you are in the future.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Yes, Graham Seymour IS on the Freedom of the Seas. I emailed RCCL and they confirmed that he is on the June 19th, 2011 sailing. YIPPEE!! We had Graham in 2006, when we were on the Navigator of the Seas. He was a riot then! His "Morning Show" was AWESOME! Totally looked forward to that every morning and even re-watched it during the replay...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've literally just got back from a cruise on Freedom last week and Graham is still there. I've been wanting to see him for a while and he really did not dissapoint, best CD I've had with RCCL.

I vaguely recall that he said he'll be on a break very soon, perhaps from November (though don't quote me on that!) and he doesn't know where he'll be after that.

Also to note that Freedom's Captain Rob started his leave last Sunday so the ship has a different captain.

Archived