Princess Shore Snorkel - what beach?

paulsurf

Anyone know what beach for the Princess Shore Snorkel is in Bonaire?

Since after snorkel you can stay as long as you like at the beach and take the shuttle back......... is their a bar there for beer and drinks with food?

Thanks , but isn't Palm Baech in Aruba. I have been to Aruba several times and have stayed at the Marriott and Hyatt on Palm baech.

Was looking at the Bonaire Shore snorkel , by the desciption on the Princess web site , they take you to a beach where you snorkel from shore in Bonaire and then can stay there as long as you like and take the shuttle back. looking to see if any food /drink

We were at Airport Beach snorkeling and tour groups were coming over from the ship. If you have your own stuff and don't need facilities or a beach bar then you can just take a taxi there. I think we paid $8.00 for the 3 of us and just asked him to come back at a certain time. The snorkeling was great.

Thanks...........but per the Princess "Shore Snorkel" ..they take you to a beach , you snorkel from shore,,then take the shuttle back anytime you want,,anybody done this...was indeed looking to see drinks n food for sale........wondering if anybody has done it ..which beach .We are snorkeling in each port.

• 1 month later...

we just came back and did this excursion - it was very good and I recommend it. I reviewed it a little further up in a post. I didn't see any bar or snack area. The tour includes a warm can of soda if you want it! The snorkeling was awesome, though. Go! Have fun!

• 2 weeks later...

thnx....we have our own gear and look forward to it ,,,bought under water housing for one of our digital camera's....hope to shoot some space on SD card.....since you can stay as long as you want was hoping to catch a beer ...but if all there is to scraf is a warm soda ..so be it

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived