restrooms

carol5553

There are public restrooms. Some are in better condition than others. The public restrooms on the Lido Deck by the pool got to be pretty hot and smelly by the end of the day on the Paradise. :eek:

On the other hand there was a very nice, large women's restroom near the Elation dining room that was always spotless when I used it.

Not sure if this was unusual or not, but some of the public restrooms were locked on the last day as we were waiting to get off the ship. Since we couldn't be in our cabin it made it a bit hard to find a place "to go"! :confused:

Mathgal

thank you for posting your pictures they were wonderful i've never been on a cruise seeing your pictures now gives me a idea of what to expect (especially formal night) wasn't sure what to bring. I can't wait to go, 19 more days then on to the Paradise I'm so excited......:) :) :)

carol

I've looked for this thread couldn't find , are there public restrooms on decks or do you always have to go back to your room just wondering:rolleyes:

You will not have to go back to your cabin. Just hope the the public potties on CCL aren't as nasty as the ones on NCL. A whole LOT of "sprinkling" going on :(

You will not have to go back to your cabin. Just hope the the public potties on CCL aren't as nasty as the ones on NCL. A whole LOT of "sprinkling" going on :(

LOL! ewe...yuk!

The best public rest room I have ever seen was the mens room on deck 11 on the VOyager. heck those men had an oceanview with water fountains in the background... and it was only in the mens room.

Yep, the Voyager class ships have the best restroom on deck 11. I used it a few times. It was funny, when a guy would come in, look around and see that I was just about to leave and no one else was in there, and sure enough his girlfriend, wife, S.0. or just plan friend would be the next visitor.

Archived