Wrinkles

nana for 5

I recommend RCCI's staff.:p ..seriously..they will pick it up and return it in pristine condition; you don't have to worry or waste cruise time steaming. For my casual things, I hang them on the shower rod, turn on the hot water and let them steam for about 5 minutes and PRESTO, they are ready to go.;)

• 3 weeks later...

I still take a steamer (bought it at the Samsonite Luggage Store) but really haven't used it the last few cruises. After 30+ cruises I have gotten really good at packing and when it comes to the clothes for evening, especially the formal nights I send everthing down as soon as I unpack and get it all back the next afternoon. Its no more expensive than at home and they do a better job onboard. I just fingure that in as part of the cruise costs, like the pet resort for the puppies and the tips.

We are sailing Princess in 6 weeks and I understand that they even have washers and dryers. I won't even be looking for them!!!! Of course if I were traveling with a little one that might be really great.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
HAL doesn't allow steamers. I used Fabreze Dewrinkler and it worked great.Comes in a travel size too.

HAL doesn't allow steamers? That's random - why? I understand the concern about irons, but not a steamer. I don't care for Fabreeze - I don't like spraying stuff on my clothes.

I have a Sunbeam steamer that I love - it goes with me whenever I travel. http://www.sunbeam.com/productdetail.aspx?PId=41

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Black & Decker, WMart, $19.95...but that was a coupla years ago.

Steaming up your bathroom and hanging the clothing in there works well. Just lay them on the bed and smooth them out afterwards.

I have also used the Downey Wrinkle Release. I haven't seen the product in Febreez. Works pretty well, but where the spray was could show up in some of the photos the ship's photogs take.:rolleyes:

Archived