C&A Reception Question....

TMarie

Hello,

I have cruised before through RCCL, but this will be my boyfriend's first cruise (AOS 09/02/07) and I was wondering if I would be able to bring him to this even though he is a first time cruiser? We are sharing a cabin, and he is my companion so I would assume he would be invited as my guest.

Anyone else had this problem?

Honestly, its not a huge deal if we can't, but it would nice if we could.

Thanks!

I was invited during my last cruise, but didn't go because I had my mom and my aunt with me who were first timers and didn't think they could go. I've never been to one. I'm going on a cruise again in March. Is it worth going to? What do they have?

I was invited during my last cruise, but didn't go because I had my mom and my aunt with me who were first timers and didn't think they could go. I've never been to one. I'm going on a cruise again in March. Is it worth going to? What do they have?

Free drinks or Champaigne and appetizers. (can't spell hor d vores).

I was sitting at the bar in shorts and Tshirt when the bartender inquired as to why I wasn't at the C & A party. I had forgotten all about it this time. Maybe next time.

Don't forget, you don't have to accept the drink they will try to hand you when you walk in. (Usually Champagne) You can go to the bar and order whatever you like!!! No premium brands, but better than Champagne! They also have beer and wine available.

Archived