inside staterooms

pedsnurse

We were in one in Dec and it was fine for us but we were only 2. I think it would be a bit crowded with the upper berth, but there is lots of storage and drawers which would be adequate for 3. Some inside cabins are bigger than others. the mirrors help it to look more spacious too. Have a great time.

We are sailing Sat. on Century-3 people to a inside stateroom.

We booked guarantee hoping for a upgrade, but did not get it. No big deal:) We are assigned cabin 4042-which did not show upper bunks, so I e-mailed TA and she said they roll in a bed for the night and take it out in the morning. Should be interesting, but I'm not worried about it. I spend all my time on deck anyway. I'll let you know when we return.

I just came off the 2/1 sailing on the Century. We were in cabin 9173. This was my first time in an inside cabin. Although, we were only 2 people, for the amount of time that we actually used the cabin....it worked out perfectly.

It may be a bit crowded at bedtime but you don't spend that many waking hours in there. Go, have a great time. Century is beautiful. Say hello to Dru (CD) and Melanie (Future Cruises) for me (Patty and Ed from Virginia). Also hi to Brenda (Capt.'s Club Hostess) if you see her, right next to Melanie.

Recently on The Summit in an inside cabin on the Plaza Deck. Room was made up with two twin beds, and a chair that pulled out into a single bed at the foot of one of the beds. It appeared that if you had the pullout bed unfolded, then anybody in the twins at night would have to crawl over the pullout bed to get to the bathroom. To me it would be very uncomfortable to have to do that. But it was just the two of us and there was more than ample storage space. Suitcases fit under the beds and if you need more clothes hangers, all you have to do is ask your room steward. Even if a cot was brought into the room and taken out in the morning--it would be cramped and you'd be crawling over each other.:p

HMK: How was 9173 for noise? Do you know what is the "empty space" adjacent to and above this cabin as shown on the deck plan? We will be in 9174 for a 17-night in B2B in May-June. We've been in various 170-172 sq. feet cabins on Celebrity ships before, inside & outside, so we know about the size, storage space, etc. Thanks for reporting back! Kathy

HMK: How was 9173 for noise? Do you know what is the "empty space" adjacent to and above this cabin as shown on the deck plan? We will be in 9174 for a 17-night in B2B in May-June. We've been in various 170-172 sq. feet cabins on Celebrity ships before, inside & outside, so we know about the size, storage space, etc. Thanks for reporting back! Kathy

Kathy, we've been inside on Century recently (post refurb)..I've put a response for you back on rollcall.

Yvonne

Traveling on the Century 3/10 and will have three in an inside stateroom. How will that work? Has anyone been in an inside stateroom on the Century lately?

I wonder how did you book? Is this a room with 4 berths?

Keep in mind that Celebrity will book 3 into cabin for 2, and use roll away bed, which makes one big bed for all :D . This happened to us 2 years ago, so this time around we specifically booked cabin for 4.

I would think that a room with an upper berth would be MUCH better if you have to have three in a room. With a cot rolled in, the cabin would be extremely crowded, and what happens if person #3 wants to lie down for an hour in the afternoon?

Archived