Radiance Info

daisy7113

Anyone who has been on Radiance...can you please tell any info you can about her? What was your experience? How was the food, service, etc. Has the new bedding been put on yet? Thanks!:)

I don't have much time to write.....

I have sailed the Radiance twice....

All I can say is AWESOME ship! :D

We sailed Radiance in November 2006. At that time she did not have new bedding. It is, however, a very comfortable ship. We really enjoyed Capt Rune Loeking whose name I may have very badly misspelled. He is so funny.

I'm not sure what exactly you wish to know. If you have some specific questions, please post them and I will be happy to answer what I can.

We have been on 26 cruises, and the Radiance class of ship is our favorite. It is well layed out, the food was at the top of the list in quality among the ships, and the crew is nice. We are planning on going back on it next month.

The radiance is our favorite ship. We cruised on her for the third time last Christmas. They are right now in the process of upgrading the bedding. Many of the cabins have already received it. The Radiance class ships, IMHO, have a more refined elegance than the Voyager class.

Have sailed on Radiance of the Seas six times with two more cruises booked for this year.

Awesome staff and crew.....very friendly, outgoing and always available to help.

I agree with Nan, Radiance class ships have a much more elegant, intimate atmosphere than the Voyager or Ultra Voyager class ships.

Archived