Dance Dance Revolution

jobster71

Well girls I bought a DDR. I got SuperNova. I bought the redoctane thick pad...not the metal one though. I am soooo excited!!! Hubby and I got home and hooked it up to my son's PS3...the game works fine, but I can't seem to get the pad to work. Any suggestions? The guy at Best Buy said it was compatible with my Play Station 3, I'm beginning to wonder. My son that plays the PS3 is in Reno for a week so I may not get to use it till he gets back :(

Later,

Crystal

PS Anniversary cruise is pretty painful but I will tell you one of these days when I have more time to type. I'm at work, I'm always at work. I'll get to it, though.

31 days till cruising the Ecstasy. Not much weight lost but I feel like I have more stamina for shopping. He he he. It is spring break here and I have 1 week off. I am going to try to get more time in with my DDR, If I can stop watching the food channel!!!

Well I was outbid on DDR Max2 :( but I sent my son to the mall with my debit card and he brought back DDR SuperNova:) We hooked it up last night and my hubby and son in law did great, I guess I need more coordination:p But I will keep practicig. It made for a very fun saturday night I will keep you all posted on my progress thanks for this thread for giving me a clue about ddr

Jobster enjoy your spring break!!!

Hello DDR Maniacs!!!

Glad to hear your still dancing. I've not been able to get my pad to work. Hopefully when son gets home from Reno Tues. he will be able to figure out how to make it work. I'm still wandering if it's PS3 compatible even though the guy at Best Buy said it was.

Later

Crystal

hey Laura... i'm sorry you was out bid. i hate it when that happens. I didn't get to dance today. Oh well, went for a bike ride and rode 20 miles instead!! AHHHH! One thing that really helped me was to do the lessons. I didn't think it would make that much of a difference but it did for me. i remember thinking I was never gonna get off of the begining mode but you eventually do.. can't explain it... just start looking at it differently. Watching this awesome program on Cruising Do's and Don'ts. can hardly wait till cruise time

Keep on Dancing girls!!

Robin

Fearnot....wow 20 miles I am impressed :)

We did DDR sunday night for about 2 hours (taking turns) lots of fun, now if I can watch what I eat and continue to move around maybe I will see the scale move.

When it wasn;t my turn I would still do the move next to the person who's turn it was so I was moving quite a bit

HBCruiser...hope you can get it to work soon:( it is alot of fun

Have a good day everyone

Is anybody still dancing? My son bought me a new pad.. now we can play doubles. Its great!! Not only that ...when you play in game mode you unlock new songs. its kind of hard getting used to a different pad though. i like my old one. Anyways, I hope everybody is still dancing and having a great time doing it.

Robin:)

Hi robin...we are still dancing, we purchased system last saturday I think. it has been alot of fun. we had 12 people over for a bbq last night and everyone got in on the action. When it is someone elses turn i still do it just on the carpet that way I am still burning a few calories but not been scored. when 12 are doing it , it takes a while for it to be my turn. I did order extra dance pad, hopefully will get them this week. I ordered from ebay so we shall see. keep moving!!!

LAURA

Well girls I'm still not dancing, unless I do it at work! I took the pad back to best buy because my son couldn't get it to work either. I got a different one and it didn't work either! So I e-mailed redoctane and they responded that they DO NOT make a dance pad that is compatible to PS3! :( Now, what am I going to do? Sit and wait until they come out with some kind of adapter that will make it work. I'm so disappointed.

Crystal

Things have been so busy here--I have been teaching too many days. I hate it when work gets in the way of my life! I am hoping that by writing this, I will shame myself back into being motivated! I am doing WW so I have still been losing weight but really need to get that exercise in. I am really trying to cut back on my substituting so I can get ready for my cruise--only 24 more days!! I will check back in next week--hopefully with a report of me dancing up a storm.

:( My 15 year old went for a sleep over party this weekend and hijacked my ddr. What if I go into withdrawal? LOL. She has better comeback home with it in all one piece or she will be grounded till next winter:eek:

:( My 15 year old went for a sleep over party this weekend and hijacked my ddr. What if I go into withdrawal? LOL. She has better comeback home with it in all one piece or she will be grounded till next winter:eek:

Wow! Your'e too funny!!! You've got it reeall bad don't you?

I just wish mine worked so I could dance! :(

I know I could have my DS play it with the handheld controller while I dance. :rolleyes: I'm not sure he would go for it!

Keep dancing! I've had to do the treadmill thingy. Oh, well. At least I'm moving that's something I haven't done since 2001.

Crystal

WOW!! so happy to have found this thread!!! DDR has been my only exercise (I decided to completly dump that treadmill) for 4 weeks now. Four lbs lost so far!!!!! My waist has went down an inch too.:D Now if I could stop eating out so much,I probably would have lost more:o

• 4 weeks later...

Wow! This thread has been quiet! You guys haven't stopped dancing have you?

I danced today between oh I guess 20-25 min. Worked up a real good sweat, too! :)

How I wish I had a DDR that worked! Oh well, I'll use the bowling alleys until I can figure out a way to get one.

I thought I would bump this thread up since it was almost into the 2nd page!!! I don't want it to get lost.

Keep dancing!

Crystal

• 3 weeks later...

Hi to everyone....I have not been back on my ddr since we got back from our cruise 2 weeks ago....this was just the motivation I needed to start back up.

The cruise was WONDERFUL...I gained 2 lbs and it was worth every ounce:p Will have hubby get back out the ddr tonight thanks for the reminder!

• 1 month later...

Wow! It's been 3 weeks since my cruise and I haven't exercised a lick!

I have got to get back into the DDR at the bowling center! And start back on my treadmill. I gained a whopping 9.5 lbs. I have so far taken off 3.5 lbs. of it. It's not fair!!! It goes on sooo fast and comes off soooo slow!

Everybody keep dancing!!! :)

Crystal

Archived