Princess Galveston pre-cruise packages

gomomgo

Has anyone used the Princess pre-cruise package from IAH to Hotel Galvez? We are flying in the night before our cruise and wondering how this works. The people at Princess don't give out a lot of info other than someone will be waiting at baggage. It's our first cruise and I'm a little nervous about having to wait for a long time after a day of traveling.

Go to baggage claim and get your stuff. There will be princess people right there. Check in with them, they'll give you a pass for the bus. Get on the bus, get dropped at Galvez. Too easy. Just did it Feb. 2. Have a great time! Bill from Pa.

Go to baggage claim and get your stuff. There will be princess people right there. Check in with them, they'll give you a pass for the bus. Get on the bus, get dropped at Galvez. Too easy. Just did it Feb. 2. Have a great time! Bill from Pa.

Thanks, that's exactly what I wanted to hear. Do you know if there is a Walgreens or other store within walking distance of the Galvez? Just want to pick up some water and soda for the trip.

Bill, I have 2 questions. First off what airport did you fly into, and how long was the shuttle to the hotel? Second, we are looking at an RCCL cruise out of Galveston, and didn't realize our favorite line of Princess sailed out of there. Where all did you go, and how long was the trip. Looking forward very much to your reply.

Thanks

Doug

Bill, I have 2 questions. First off what airport did you fly into, and how long was the shuttle to the hotel? Second, we are looking at an RCCL cruise out of Galveston, and didn't realize our favorite line of Princess sailed out of there. Where all did you go, and how long was the trip. Looking forward very much to your reply.

Thanks

Doug

We flew into IAH. The shuttle took about 75 minutes, give or take a couple. It all depends on traffic. We took a 7 day cruise that went to costa maya, roatan, belize and cozumel. I don't think princess is sailing from galveston after april, however.

Thanks, that's exactly what I wanted to hear. Do you know if there is a Walgreens or other store within walking distance of the Galvez? Just want to pick up some water and soda for the trip.

I think I saw a Kroger that was fairly close. We didn't actually stay at the galvez, we just managed to use the princess shuttle a day early and then take a cab to the harbor house. BillfromPa.

Archived