Info needed on Ryndam

In Toronto

We are considering booking the Mexican Riviera and Sea of Cortez cruise on the Ryndam sailing April 12th. Looking at the deck plan, we wondered what is all the white space on the deck plans on Deck A? We want to book category E or EE. I notice that there is some matching white space on Main deck also.

Anyone know what is there?

Thanks.

Back by rooms 802 to 812 some of it is taken up by smokestack: notice how there's a white space above it on every deck. The rest is probably just supply storage. I think the laundry and all the crew (non-officer) quarters are on B deck and below, but some of A deck could be work space. We had an A deck room on the Veendam and never heard a lot of noise coming out of there if that's what prompted the question! :)

We are considering booking the Mexican Riviera and Sea of Cortez cruise on the Ryndam sailing April 12th. Looking at the deck plan, we wondered what is all the white space on the deck plans on Deck A? We want to book category E or EE. I notice that there is some matching white space on Main deck also.

Anyone know what is there?

Thanks.

Doing that same cruise on 23 MAR 07 and can highly recommend it and Ryndam! You can't go wrong!

Archived